May 17 - Friday Highlight time! Check this week's out here!

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• WarGreymon77WarGreymon77 Posts: 75 Member
    I created this guy to have alien babies. I decided before I do that, I should have him marry a female Servo that I'm calling Serva (how original, right?). Well, after getting married, I noticed that Serva rolled a want to "Have a Baby". That's not actually possible to fulfill, is it? If the guy has an alien baby, it's not considered family to the wife, as far as I know...
  • Riskagen88Riskagen88 Posts: 9 New Member
    @WarGreymon77 That seems impossible, yes. :/ But I think I read on the sims wiki that it's not uncommon for servos to roll wants they can't fulfill.

I moved a family I made that's supposed to be Italian into a house just now. The first thing the father does is serenade his wife and then kiss her up the arm, all of it automatically. I'm not kidding. None of them are Romance sims either. That was just awesome.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 16,905 Member
    I created this guy to have alien babies. I decided before I do that, I should have him marry a female Servo that I'm calling Serva (how original, right?). Well, after getting married, I noticed that Serva rolled a want to "Have a Baby". That's not actually possible to fulfill, is it? If the guy has an alien baby, it's not considered family to the wife, as far as I know...

I believe adoption also counts for the Have a Baby want. So I believe Serva can get her baby fix that way. :)
  • Riskagen88Riskagen88 Posts: 9 New Member
    > @M13Vulpecula said:
    > WarGreymon77 wrote: »
    >
    > I created this guy to have alien babies. I decided before I do that, I should have him marry a female Servo that I'm calling Serva (how original, right?). Well, after getting married, I noticed that Serva rolled a want to "Have a Baby". That's not actually possible to fulfill, is it? If the guy has an alien baby, it's not considered family to the wife, as far as I know...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I believe adoption also counts for the Have a Baby want. So I believe Serva can get her baby fix that way. :)

In my experience it doesn't. :( But try anyway. I would be glad to see if something could be done about it.
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 58 Member
    I played the pleasant family Daniel cheated on Mary Sue with the maid and got caught. Then Mary Sue beat up the maid her daughter's started fighting. Mary Sue lost both of her jobs. Her and Daniel got remarried and he doesn't cheat anymore Mary Sue is slowly building a relationship with Lilith
  • SeloBeeSeloBee Posts: 79 Member
    So one of the female teen NPC sims has been stalking my sim lol she will come home from work with my sim EVERY SINGLE DAY, despite my sim being in an adult career track, and then when I take my sim to a community lot, guess who's one of the random cashiers on that lot? Yep, her stalker :lol:
    The world is quiet here
    edited May 14
    I finally repaired Lilith's and Angela's relationship along with their mother. They still hate Daniel for cheating on their mom early on in the game. Angela and Dustin got married and are expecting their first child Lilith is focused on her career.
    Angela and Dustin had twins Julia and Julien. Daniel Died a few days after meeting his grandchildren. Mary Sue just died in my game while hosting a house party her mother Coral is going crazy (poor lady).
  • dezoutlouddezoutloud Posts: 34 Member
    I have made it my personal goal to save Nervous Subject from Strangetown, who EA did so wrong!! So far he's attacked the Beakers and moved in with Pascal Curious, and they are happily raising Pascal's alien child together and he is focusing on his dream of becoming a level 10 in law enforcement. I used the boolprop cheat to give him his original personality points back as well.
    I also resurrected Bella Goth, so I'm playing out the Goth family now. Bella is leaving Mortimer, Dina and Nina hate each other for catching the other with Don, Cassandra and Darren got together. I might try my hand at resurrecting Skip Broke as well, but not sure if that's possible.