February 15 - Friday Highlight is here, waiting for you to check it out!
How do we choose our Maxis Faves? - Our curation guide got a revamp! If you want to get an insight on how Maxis Faves are curated, check it out!

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 21 Member
    Since Don Lothario does create good-looking children, I'm going to have him be the babydaddy of my Uberhood.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 35,322 Member
    @Lady_Earth He does have cute babies. I'm still using him as an Uglacy founder. :lol:
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 309 Member
    I don't know how to get Sims 2 Screenshots to save on my computer in decent quality. But I'm in the middle of trying to play all of Strangetown, got a set story in place for all the families in this town and the Grunt family is no exception. Was going to have young Buck get older and marry Jill Smith, Ripp would continue to be that rebellious kid that goes against daddy's wishes, while Tank would end up following his dad into the military....except I'd have Tank end up going gay to find a way for him to disappoint General Buzz heh heh heh.

That was until General Buzz decided to grill some hotdogs and started a fire. Turns out Big Bad Five Star General Military Man was too afraid to call the firefighters or put out the fire himself and he died in seconds. His kids were inside safe from the fire and I thought "Well shucks, the Grunt boys will grow up without a father. What a shame." but nope, Buzz dying made the kids leave the safety of the house and go out into the backyard that just so happens to be a horrifying inferno. Killing both Tank and Buck in another couple of seconds. Now Ripp's the only one still alive and a few days away from becoming an adult and now has acne. Can things get any worse for Ripp?
  • herdingcatsherdingcats Posts: 2 New Member
    my sim kid died in the pool. Is there a way (other than talking to the grim reaper) to save them? Like before they die?
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 35,322 Member
    my sim kid died in the pool. Is there a way (other than talking to the grim reaper) to save them? Like before they die?

Hi
    How did your Sim kid die in the pool? Don't forget a ladder. :(
    Not without talking to Grim on the bonephone or quitting without saving.

I don't know how to get Sims 2 Screenshots to save on my computer in decent quality. But I'm in the middle of trying to play all of Strangetown, got a set story in place for all the families in this town and the Grunt family is no exception. Was going to have young Buck get older and marry Jill Smith, Ripp would continue to be that rebellious kid that goes against daddy's wishes, while Tank would end up following his dad into the military....except I'd have Tank end up going gay to find a way for him to disappoint General Buzz heh heh heh.

That was until General Buzz decided to grill some hotdogs and started a fire. Turns out Big Bad Five Star General Military Man was too afraid to call the firefighters or put out the fire himself and he died in seconds. His kids were inside safe from the fire and I thought "Well shucks, the Grunt boys will grow up without a father. What a shame." but nope, Buzz dying made the kids leave the safety of the house and go out into the backyard that just so happens to be a horrifying inferno. Killing both Tank and Buck in another couple of seconds. Now Ripp's the only one still alive and a few days away from becoming an adult and now has acne. Can things get any worse for Ripp?

Hi :)
    See if you can up the quality in Settings. Also, if you haven't, use the Graphics Rules Maker to help the game (for UC only).

Oh, my Goodness- how did all that happen? From on fire to another? That's so crazy. O.o
    Hope Ripp makes it. :)
    Bluegayle wrote: »

Hi :)

I haven't seen that happen in ages. Poor baby. :(
    Did you get the baby back?
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 2,559 Member
    Yes she did make it into the car but when car left baby was found on corner of lot. I guess she panicked. LOL Funny thing is she was a good nanny and actually took care of the baby while working.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 2,559 Member
    This is todays and what a day its been. Well for my Sims that is: Brother and Sister on the same day.

c7P5DsR.jpg?1
    btvLSks.png?1