Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    Temp currently right at freezing. High today of 38F and low of only 29F. Pretty breezy today so wind chill temps about 10 degrees lower.
    32F and cloudy. A "warm" day with a high of 37F and low of 29F.
    21F with light snow, high 30F, low 15F
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited January 2022
    Very Cold! Had snow and freezing rain last night! Currently it's 31°f ! Tried to walk the dogs was more like ice skating! Tonight is going to be 19°f :confounded: ! I hate this cold weather! Am I EVER going to see the warmth again :cry: ?
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    27F, snow and very windy (20mph atm)
    LadyX wrote: »
    Very cold here as well. Ground is like an ice rink! Ha have to go careful or end up on your backside...

Yes, very slippery and those metal steps on my camper would be excruciatingly painful :confounded: if I fell on those! I've been hanging on that outside handle when I go in and out of my trailer, for dear life!

Be careful out there and Stay safe!
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    @luvdasims55 haha your low is my high! We're at 7F with the sun shining, and it's still cold as a witch's tip, negatives at night. But I agree it's nice to see the sunshine. That's the nice thing about winter after December, it gets brighter.

Dunno if this will make ya feel any better, but at the time of my last post, it was 10F with a -2F wind chill. Anyways, thanx for letting me know it could always be worse here.

Just hoping my car battery survives this winter. It's over 4 yrs old and I'm hoping I can wait until next fall before replacing it. It's turning the engine over a bit slow tho lately. :'(

Fingers crossed for your battery, been there. Mine is being sluggish lately, as well.

Today it was -13 F (!) at 6:30 this morning, and 4 F this afternoon, but tomorrow is supposed to be less frigid.
    Just think, in 5 weeks it'll be March!
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    @luvdasims55 haha your low is my high! We're at 7F with the sun shining, and it's still cold as a witch's tip, negatives at night. But I agree it's nice to see the sunshine. That's the nice thing about winter after December, it gets brighter.

Dunno if this will make ya feel any better, but at the time of my last post, it was 10F with a -2F wind chill. Anyways, thanx for letting me know it could always be worse here.

Just hoping my car battery survives this winter. It's over 4 yrs old and I'm hoping I can wait until next fall before replacing it. It's turning the engine over a bit slow tho lately. :'(

Fingers crossed for your battery, been there. Mine is being sluggish lately, as well.

Today it was -13 F (!) at 6:30 this morning, and 4 F this afternoon, but tomorrow is supposed to be less frigid.
    Just think, in 5 weeks it'll be March!

I remember I used to look forward to warmer weather in March. These days, it takes forever to warm up. Really weird, no snow (or very little) in November and December, but it often snows in March and half of April. :'( Probably due to global warming. :(
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,609 Member
    Annoyingly wet. I wanted to prune my bushes this morning.
    MLgj4Vx.png
    20F and cloudy
    edited January 2022
    Gonna be sunny and 44°f today :) then clear and 28°f tonight :confounded:

Hopefully all the ice will be gone by tomorrow - I've got to go to a birthday party, and since I live on one of those "back country" type of road, my area is the last to be plowed and salted.
    20F and snowing
  • aurorabeamaurorabeam Posts: 15 Member
    2℃ (so 36℉) clear and humid. It's very rare for the weather to be this mild at this time of the year in northern Sweden. A couple of weeks ago it was -36℉, which is actually more normal in January than this haha.
    We've gotten over 6 inches of snow so far and are expecting another 6 inches by tomorrow morning. Not surprising I guess since I woke up to a blizzard this morning. Sadly, lots of accidents reported on US 31 northbound today.
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    We've gotten over 6 inches of snow so far and are expecting another 6 inches by tomorrow morning. Not surprising I guess since I woke up to a blizzard this morning. Sadly, lots of accidents reported on US 31 northbound today.

You and me both except I have actually never seen this much snow at once before: I just looked outside and my car is not just loaded with snow, it's BURIED.

With a wall of snow on top at least 3 feet thick with a sheered off straight cliff of it at one side, and the snow is also up to the door, the steps are buried, and the drifts right outside are as tall as I am already, but it's still coming down hard and fast and is supposed to until morning, holy crud I'm going to have to dig a tunnel to get out!
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • StuffyMarxStuffyMarx Posts: 330 Member
    It's a late summer afternoon here in Tasmania. Earlier today it was about 30°C, no rain, UVI Extreme (12). I'm in the coldest state in Australia. Those living up on the mainland have had a pretty hot summer so far, heatwaves out west.

It's a tinderbox here though. I'm hoping we don't have any bushfires before Autumn kicks in.
  • imranaliimranali Posts: 5 New Member
    In the past hour, it has been sunny, rainy, hailing, windy, cloudy and snowing.

I love my weather!
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    It 31 degrees and sunny
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    its snowing here ❄️
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
    22F, cloudy, snowing
  • AuroraDelightAuroraDelight Posts: 18 Member
    7C, which is reasonable for end of January I guess