Sul sul Simmers! Join us for the Inside Maxis Livestream HERE Tuesday, October 26th, @11 AM PT! 🎉

What's the weather like where you are?

1858687888991...Next

Comments

• TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    Raining atm
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,414 Member
    It was a perfect day for the pool and an evening at an outdoor cafe.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Raining & very humid.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,753 Member
    Day 2 of spring: BAM! 35°C, with wild wind, and dust.
    Yeah, not looking forward to summer.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,298 Member
    The weather here is clear and comfortable at 59 degrees. Which is far more better than the hot and humid weather that we had around here not long ago. Which made you feel like you were sitting in a big steam-pot with the old burner set on high.
  • EnchantingdustEnchantingdust Posts: 130 Member
    It's a lovely day. The sun is shining, there is a little wind. It's a perfect day to hang outside!
  • Snowleopard_0Snowleopard_0 Posts: 215 Member
    > @Enchantingdust said:
    > It's a lovely day. The sun is shining, there is a little wind. It's a perfect day to hang outside!

Yay! Same thing here. After the hurricane, we're finally out of the nineties for the first time in a month!
    she/her- Gallery ID is Solaranimal1
    Someone who cries to minecraft music
    (Hey guys, can someone tell me how to put a picture here?)
  • EnchantingdustEnchantingdust Posts: 130 Member
    > @Enchantingdust said:
    > It's a lovely day. The sun is shining, there is a little wind. It's a perfect day to hang outside!

Yay! Same thing here. After the hurricane, we're finally out of the nineties for the first time in a month!

A hurricane? I hope you're safe!
  • Snowleopard_0Snowleopard_0 Posts: 215 Member
    > @Enchantingdust said:

A hurricane? I hope you're safe!

Oh yeah, I'm very far inland. We just got a few days of rain. We really needed it, it's so hot here.
    she/her- Gallery ID is Solaranimal1
    Someone who cries to minecraft music
    (Hey guys, can someone tell me how to put a picture here?)
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,298 Member
    Ida did do some damage, that's for certain. I remember back when Michael come up through the Gulf and slammed into Florida's panhandle. I was standing in near waist deep water in the Gulf just a day before Michael made landfall. And I knew Michael was going to be at least a Cat.4 storm, maybe even a Cat.5. And some say Michael was a Cat.5 storm when it made landfall. The water temp in the Gulf of Mexico that weekend when Michael made landfall was in the low to mid 80's. There was no way that Michael was going to stay a Cat.2 at landfall as they had predicted. Ida was a Cat.4 storm when it made landfall twice.
    The weather here currently cloudy and comfortable at 66 degrees.
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,494 Member
    A bit cooler now. I am so happy summer is basically over.
    Rainy, dismal & awaiting TS Nicholas
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 3,755 Member
    Sunny and 85, or that is at least what my computer tells me. Haven't been out for a few hours now so not sure what the temperature actually is.