Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• Options
    Writer01Writer01 Posts: 572 Member
    It's 84 F here. My mother in law took my daughter swimming, so I could get some work done. It's such a beautiful day.
    “Language is wine upon the lips.” —Virginia Woolf[/center]
    Unless otherwise stated, none of my creations are on the Gallery.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    It's been eerily still all night, and not as cold as I was expecting. Not that it's warm, being about 7C at the moment.

pinkish wrote: »
    Right now it is 97 degrees, sunny and beautiful with a light breeze, humidity around 20%.

That's a bit chilly... oh, wait, you are talking Kelvin, right?
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    It's July for cryin' out loud and only 11oC suddenly. Ok it's nighttime, but I've come over all shivvery.
    You know what happens to a square when they get too cold? they puff up into a cube! not good!
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    LillirethLillireth Posts: 351 Member
    It's finally nice! 82 degrees Fahrenheit/27 Celsius. Blue sky and not a cloud in sight. Unfortunately I'm at work.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Its deffinetly duve weather here

UyxkqYW.png
  • Options
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Its deffinetly duve weather here

UyxkqYW.png

I love what you've done here; so informative, thanks!

Sun's shining, blue skies <3 birds singing, overall a lovely morning. <3
  • Options
    WatercolouredWatercoloured Posts: 87 Member
    It wasn't hot here today as it has been for the last 2 or so weeks, it was nice and cool and tonight its supposed to be nice and cool for sleeping, It's going to be nice to be able to sleep comfortably tonight.
  • Options
    glitterylorenglitteryloren Posts: 185 Member
    Super HOT omg like 90 degress :/
    24xlz03.gif
    Joseph Morgan is perfection.
  • Options
    SiliconebunnySiliconebunny Posts: 51 Member
    It's night time, 3:15am (cough)
    It looks a bit dark outside and cold.
    I think it might be raining a tiny bit too! (UK)
    ☾ ✧---🖤--- ✧ ☽
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
    Oven hot.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited July 2016
    It's rainy, really really rainy. It's like monsoon season I swear. So much rain. Always rain. I love rain but like enough already.

Pokemon go accurately sums up what it feels like out there right now.
    Screenshot_20160715-123918.png
  • Options
    SimmerMarsSimmerMars Posts: 242 Member
    It's a little before 11:30pm here and 84 degrees. Earlier it was 90, hot and muggy not much has changed. I have a love and hate relationship with the summer. I love sunny warm days but hate hot and high humidity days.
    Origin ID: Bosslady216
  • Options
    15°C and sunny.
    Perfect weather for outdoors type of things

Super HOT omg like 90 degress :/
    Since water boils at 100 degrees (°C), you'd be dead... so, maybe you're talking in Kelvin? And it only feels hot because you're actually freezing to death.
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Well, I'm currently on a deserted country sooo It's hot!!! Compared to where I live. At least sometimes it's rainy there.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    Too hot for hot food, hot enough to induce really painful headaches, hot enough for cool baths/showers. It was 25oC today and by mid next week it could get up to 32. Help!
  • Options
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Too hot for hot food, hot enough to induce really painful headaches, hot enough for cool baths/showers. It was 25oC today and by mid next week it could get up to 32. Help!

I'm sorry to say, this made me laugh.
    25°C is perfect for summer, not too hot.
    32°C is not so pleasant, but still not all that hot. If it gets over 35°C, that's when it really gets unpleasant, and 39+ has me laying on the floor of the shower whimpering.

But it's winter here now, and a sunny 11°C
    This is the weather I like... well, I do like rain too.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    It's starting to turn into awful weather for a few days because it's expected to get hot and sunny. scare3.gif
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Movotti wrote: »
    BabySquare wrote: »

I'm sorry to say, this made me laugh.
    25°C is perfect for summer, not too hot.
    32°C is not so pleasant, but still not all that hot. If it gets over 35°C, that's when it really gets unpleasant, and 39+ has me laying on the floor of the shower whimpering.

But it's winter here now, and a sunny 11°C
    This is the weather I like... well, I do like rain too.

Ah but @Movotti , I don't know where you're at but I'm British - summer doesn't exist here, at least not usually. The heat's also a worry for me because I have a couple of medical conditions that are exacerbated by hot weather. :(
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Bleh Bleh Bleh :p

HS2uEz9.png
  • Options
    JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    Clear and warm!
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    25 degrees today in the sunny south coast of the UK. So hot, it knocked out the generators at work so I had to empty loads of fridges.
    Tomorrow is going to be in the 30's. Lucky that we have air con at work.

I don't really go out in it. My freckles turn dark brown and I hate it lol
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    theafricansimtheafricansim Posts: 114 Member
    The weather here is, as we say, "sweaty". Ex-people all around me are melting into limbless puddles in Southern Spain. :o
    "The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises." Leo Buscaglia -
    d1FRKNs.jpg

• Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    We're under an "Excessive Heat Warning" until this Friday. It's going to be in the 100's all week and the heat indexes will be above that. Last week we had storms here and there. Ha. We started out with a "Heat Advisory" this morning. I looked at the weather map and the entire state was pink (Wunderground's color for heat advisories/excessive heat warnings).
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    LillirethLillireth Posts: 351 Member
    Hot! We went on a road trip and are now in south Oregon.. Compared to Seattle, this is hot lol.
  • Options
    It was 27 today, but my plum south-facing bedroom hit 38. It hasn't cooled down much since.