February 15 - Friday Highlight is here, waiting for you to check it out!
How do we choose our Maxis Faves? - Our curation guide got a revamp! If you want to get an insight on how Maxis Faves are curated, check it out!

What's the weather like where you are?

1525354555658...Next

Comments

• micheleimichelei Posts: 367 Member
    Snow! Lots of snow. :)

Six inches
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 8,967 Member
    edited February 11
    Still stuck in this brutal cold stretch. -20c right now and it feels warm comparatively to the last couple weeks.

This is literally the longest cold stretch of this intensity we've experienced in my entire life. The last time was just before I was born. Now I don't feel so pathetic for being so fed up and whiney with this lol. It actually is the worst cold snap I've experienced... I'm not just being a wimp.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 1,917 Member
    28 F., cloudy, light snow and wind at the moment. A Winter Weather Advisory starts in less than an hour and lasts until Wed. though for sleet, freezing rain and 4-8+ inches of snow, 20-30 mph sustained winds gusting to 45, whiteouts with blowing and drifting snow. We lost power for 2 days last week during an ice storm. Crossing my fingers we don't lose power again. o.O
  • February11February11 Posts: 7,539 Member
    Hot, hot, hot! Currently 34c and rising.
    2j5nwxs.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 5,304 Member
    edited February 12
    WinterHasComeToVancouverHorrors_rs.jpg
    You ever seen Lower Mainland drivers in the snow? Yeah..."Horror Beyond Imagination"
    WeatherExcuses_rs.jpg
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    RiverMcIrishFanatic_rs.jpg
    Nikkei_Simmer's Sims 3 Blog - For more Sims 3 stories...
1525354555658...Next