Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,656 Member
    Sunny and 22 degrees c here down-under! Another lovely winters day.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • Options
    HellHamsterHellHamster Posts: 109 Member
    36 degrees Celcius fully sunny without any cloud :neutral: help me!
  • Options
    GalaxyCat707GalaxyCat707 Posts: 72 Member
    It's about 26 celsius here...but I just want to melt. How can I complain, when heatwaves are worse elsewhere? I can't cope at all in this heat haha~
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    92 F - no breezes - mostly sunny
    Humidity at 76 percent- unbearable outside.

Thunderstorms are predicted this evening - but they claim it's not going to cool us off. This is not the kind of weather known in Maine. Everyday the humidity alone, never mind the extreme heat is breaking records. Even pets are in danger outside with such high humidity with these high temps.

Normal for Maine right now would be mid to high 70's with humidity in the 50's at most - with cooling ocean breezes. None of that this year. Lots of heat stroke and heat exhaustion cases were hitting the hospital I was at night before last. It's has not improved. I can't go outside at all now.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    SmoochsSmoochs Posts: 168 Member
    It's 2:10am and dark out. I ain't going outside to look. :lol:
    It's not raining or anything though.

You are loved!
  • Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    11:30, and still 87°F (about 31°C). Still dealing with poor air quality due to the wildfires. One in my county just declared contained today. Can't even see the not-far-off mountains we can usually see clearly.

Saturday was the worst for it. Was coughing all morning and didn't know why until I went outside. You could just smell how much was being pushed our way.
  • Options
    VenessaVeeVenessaVee Posts: 187 Member
    So so windy & cold!
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    It was also 31c yesterday and it's meant to be the same today. Then hopefully a few days of rain. I dont think the UK has had a summer as long and as hot as this!
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    dzidziak86dzidziak86 Posts: 78 Member
    26 C, full sunny :)
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    All the weather reports are just flashing a bunch of big red warnings at us. Hot and smoky. We're beginning the climb to 37c right now. Don't recall it ever being that hot here. And of course it's so smoky now too... I have no AC so I try to cool down the house by opening up the windows after sunset but with the smoke I dunno about that. I have to keep the smoke out since it doesn't mix with asthma.

I swear I'm just going to move to the arctic.
  • Options
    AKLAKL Posts: 21 Member
    26 C, sun and rain live in a tropical place
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Currently 90 F, possible thunderstorms, very dense humidity. Like a blanket.
  • Options
    LemLem Posts: 33 Member
    It's a bit cloudy, but not exactly cold. It's quite a relief considering the amount of sun we've been having recently!
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    Sunny and very hot. It was 106F yesterday and is supposed to be around the same or maybe a degree or so higher today.
  • Options
    AcidJaneAcidJane Posts: 33 Member
    Swampy as usual. I've forgotten what it's like not to be sweaty.
  • Options
    KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited August 2018
    Very hot again. It was 110F yesterday, which is considered unusually hot where I live. Thankfully, it's supposed to drop back below 100 after today.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Lots of rain coming and not too hot or cold.

2lYYsNB.png
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Big thunderstorms earlier, cooled us down real nice. Only 7c out now. Awfully cold for this time of year but I'm not complaining. We actually hit 37c the other day (the hottest temperature EVER recorded here) and even though yesterday was significantly colder than that (still quite warm though) the house just would not lose the heat that built up. Today finally brought the temperature inside down a lot so I can be comfortable in my own home. Also should help lessen the smoke so maybe I can breathe again and even ditch the headache!
  • Options
    SarahElizabethSarahElizabeth Posts: 6 New Member
    It's been nice and hot, where I am
  • Options
    HelitorianHelitorian Posts: 19 Member
    It rained but now it's clearing up and it almost feels like fall.
  • Options
    CoemgenusKCoemgenusK Posts: 211 Member
    Smoggy due to forest fire. Otherwise overcast and cool (for now).
    positively Epicurean
  • Options
    domogirl04domogirl04 Posts: 17 Member
    it was going to rain, but i think its cleared up
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Perfect duvet weather :)

nXg3Ght.png
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    Rainy, chilly, and disgusting. :cry: I'm already over fall. :cry:
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    February11February11 Posts: 12,656 Member
    Started the day off wet, and now the sun is shining brightly.
    MLgj4Vx.png