Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the weather like where you are?

Comments

• luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,645 Member
    Wow! All the snow was gone. Last night we got enough snow to cover the ground. Seems it's going to stick around for a few days.

29F, cloudy, 16mph wind from the NW with more snow in the forecast. Seems old man winter just doesn't want to give way to warmer spring weather for a few more days. :'(
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,821 Member
    4 celsius (feels like november), rain
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
    Alot of the snow melted yesterday. Today, I woke up to the ground being covered in snow once again. We're in the midst of an artic blast coming from the NW, but the snow is not going to last as the forecast is for 50's on Wednesday and Thursday.

23F, cloudy with a NW wind of 12mph. Wind chill is 12F.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    37F, flurries this morning, sunny this afternoon high around 50F. Tomorrow, sunny 65F, Tuesday 80F, then the bottom drops out and it's going to be around 50 through next weekend.
  • hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    Sunny, clear blue sky, breezy... too flipping cheery for my liking.
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • Julchens77Julchens77 Posts: 224 Member
    Very sunny and warm, best spring weather 🌞🍀🌼
    Instagram (no Sims) nanu_elle77...Instagram (SIMS) j_ulchens77...My Sims 4 Creations - without CC...My Origin-ID: Julchens77
    18F, sunny, 5mph breeze from NW B)
    edited March 2022
    -10 Celsius
    Tabarnak!
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member
    41 degrees, mostly sunny and a pretty good breeze. Not too warm though.
    23F, mostly cloudy with a 7mph breeze from the E

We do have a winter weather advisory which starts at 8pm today. High will be in the 40's and then dip below zero around 8pm. So freezing rain/sleet is in the forecast for tonight which will make the roads very dangerous to travel on. I'm sure the county trucks will be out salting all the main roads before 8pm.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    52F right now, 30mph winds. Supposed to be 81F this afternoon with severe weather tonight including tornadoes. Oh yippie🙄
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    42F. Poor cherry blossoms. 🙁
    35F and cloudy with 15mph wind out of the E
    2C (feels like -1) hopefully snow be all gone by friday !
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,609 Member
    Rain, rain, rain and more rain. We've had no summer here in Sydney this year. At least we've not had the awful flooding here that a lot of NSW and QL have had!
    MLgj4Vx.png
    edited March 2022
    35F and raining with 10mph wind from the E. This is the warmest today gets as the temperature will continue to drop during the day. This will result in the rain becoming sleet and snow. Today's low will be 31F, just below freezing.
    6 C Winds 17 km/h E, scattered showers. Streets will be all clean this weekend hopefully !
    Cold start to April and spring. 31F, mostly cloudy with an 11mph wind from the NW.
    5 C with light rain. Some snow remains hopefully it'll be gone tomorow :smile:
    @rongtudjuuu The snow that was on the ground here this morning from last night's snowfall has now melted away. :)
    Sunny, zero degrees celsius, in shady corners the ice remains >:) . Feels -5 C. Hope for tomorow, clean my bike today ! @luvdasims55
    38F, cloudy, and a cold breeze from the S at 10mph. 3 storm systems coming in starting tonight and extending through Monday. :'(

50's in the forecast though for Tuesday and Wednesday. B)
    Looks like the first storm system has arrived. Huge snowflakes are coming down. There's no wind as the snowflakes are coming down in a straight line.

35F
  • ApostolosJenApostolosJen Posts: 35 Member
    windy and cold (Spring cold).
    Still cold, today its 2 celsius with a chance of snow (time for a nap :| lol)