Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Chef Grim Reaper

Hey Simmers! :D

Okay, so we all have heard funny Grim Reaper Stories in all the Sims games where he's doing something wacky. Well to make your day a little more funny, I have a short story to tell.

So, I am currently doing the Princess Challenge, and it's very fun. However one day I found a spoiled plate of food on the counter, and I selected one of my Sims to throw it out. But when I hovered over it, a certain name crossed my eye. It said that a party-size BLT sandwichwas made by the Grim Reaper! Don't ask how it happened, no one ion any of my Sims games has died very recently, AND the house is locked and gated. It was truly funny to me though! The dish is now in my family inventory as a souvenir. ^-^

So... perhaps GR has had enough of reviving and killing and wants to go down the culinary path? Who knows. xD
origin id: slayingsims
4677c7a6473e6a278b30e270c9b1e82a.gif

Comments

• SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    edited April 2016
    Maybe he will be the next "🐸🐸🐸🐸's kitchen" star.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    Hello.
    Thankyou for sharing with us about the meal cooked by the Grim Reaper! :) He sounds like he trying to raise his cooking skill level!
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    "cooking with Grim" - I like the idea of turning on the tv to find our favourite reaper's got his own cooking show!
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • -KendallKatz--KendallKatz- Posts: 244 Member
    @SiliClone Haha! Maybe so! xD
    @rosemow No problem! That does seem true, I wish it wasn't spoiled so I could have enjoyed the meal xD
    @BabySquare Yes!!!! I could seem him having Halloween cooking specials and such, very funny.
    @SiliClone Haha! Maybe so! xD
    @rosemow No problem! That does seem true, I wish it wasn't spoiled so I could have enjoyed the meal xD
    @BabySquare Yes!!!! I could seem him having Halloween cooking specials and such, very funny.

of course the theme tune would be something very relaxing and easy listening.
    I can imagine grim telling me the secrets to a good carbonara and how to achieve a light and fluffy carrot cake with just the right amount of spices.

Oh, and don't forget Grim's famous all butter shortcake.
    Grim's famous iced fruit cake

Grim's secret recipe chicken wings

Grim's favourite selection of green tea infusions
    > @BabySquare said:
    > Grim's famous iced fruit cake
    >
    > Grim's secret recipe chicken wings
    >
    > Grim's favourite selection of green tea infusions

This made me laugh so much!! XD Perhaps we need to create one someday, with his deep-deep-deep voice talking about his favorite cheeses and such. When I read your comment I couldn't help but laughing as I imagined his own Cooking Show!
    Oh definately!

I could spend all night listing his recipes.

Don't forget the "special edition" episodes - 10 insteresting things to do with almonds and how to spice up your chillies!
    Grim could do his own version of kitchen nightmares, where he helps out a struggling restaurant.
    > @BabySquare said:
    > Grim could do his own version of kitchen nightmares, where he helps out a struggling restaurant.

Very true! He could be a part-time cook, all the while being a well... Grim Reaper. xD
    When the restaurant's struggling, he turns up to reap anyone whos suffered fatal food poisoning.
  • alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Haha thats so funny, Wonder what grimmy will be making next. Id love to see him make more dishes haha so funny. Cooking with the grim reaper.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • sophtasticsophtastic Posts: 610 Member
    edited April 2016
    perhaps everything he made in the underworld just got burnt to a crisp...
    toddddddllleeeeerrrrrrrssss
    tumblr_n0qwctD0MN1sb146lo1_400.gif
    @BabySquare Very true! Combining both his powers would be effective.
    @alyssasim87 Me too! I hope to see him back at my house, this time I'll be on the lookout so that I can catch him. xD
    @sophtastic I'm dying of laughter!!! :D My house had a mysterious fire before so he may have burnt it here as well!
    Did you know he has a cookbook out full of gluten-free pasta dishes?