It's been awhile since I was active in an official The Sims forum. I definitely didn't expect having my post count still intact (or my username, which I'm not a fan of these days, but oh well...)
I've been recreating sims from The Sims 3 for quite awhile now, and I've made quite a few already (and by 'quite a few' I mean quite a lot!) and one simmer asked me 'Why do you not use hashtags so more simmers get to find your households?', to be honest I'm not a big fan of hashtags, but I do want to share my recreations with people here, so I'm compiling all of my recreactions in this thread.
My username in the gallery is Omri147 (which I would have prefered here too but I can manage...)
I'm making more TS3 households these days and will post them too when I am done.
1. The creations contain no CC what so ever.
2. Besides the households I'm currently recreating, I have plenty of households waiting for toddlers to be included so I can complete them, so there's a lot more to come...
3. Some of the households have shorter family descriptions because back then that was the limit.
4. Some worlds have less families than others, that may be because of supernatural creatures we don't have yet (like Moonlight Falls and some Bridgeport household that I like), have a very specific fashion we do not have much of (like Roaring Heights or Lunar Lakes), have skintones which I cannot replicate (Dragon Valley) or specifically in the case of Appaloosa Plains, the family's pets are a too integral part of the story.
5. Sims who already appear in The Sims 4 (such as Mortimer, Bella, Nancy, Geoffrey, Etc.) were made with the same facial features as their current selves and only different clothing and/or age, since we already have an 'official' version of them in this game.
So here's the list of families/households I made so far, by world, in order of completion:Sunset Valley:Riverview:Twinbrook:Barnacle Bay:Bridgeport:Hidden Springs:Appaloosa Plains:Starlight Shores:
Since the post now had too many characters, I split the links with the next post.