Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Laptops

SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
One thing we had in The Sims 3 which I have really wanted in The Sims 4 is laptops :) not a really important thing to add but I think it would be really fun to add them back in, and rather like we had in The Sims 3 (Uni I think?) we should have it so Sims can use laptops sat on the floor or outside :) and I thought it would be really awesome if Sims can use laptops whilst sat on their beds, that's where I usually use mine unless I'm sat beside my record player in the lounge :)

Laptops are only small, but I really enjoyed them in The Sims 3 :) Please add them back in EA :)

Matthew.

Comments

• CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Yeah, it's so weird not to have them. I'd like to be able to use them naturally, like you suggest, by sitting on the floor or on the beds.
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    I was looking for it the other day. I liked how they could keep them in their inventory and use them anywhere.
  • UniSlothUniSloth Posts: 32 Member
    I would love for laptops to return. I would enjoy seeing my sims sprawled across the floor while they surf the web.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    By moving with the times they're added tablets, but I don't understand why there are still desktops.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I would love laptops back. Just pleas ea don't have every sims with their laptop in the most unusual places like the pool. Unless they want to get electrocuted >:):D Jk
  • WoodGWoodG Posts: 124 Member
    The sims 4 has a laptop though?
    Don't they?
  • NiflaNifla Posts: 32 Member
    No they don't, sadly. There's a tablet, but that's obviously not the same and doesn't have all the same options a computer has. I'd really like laptops back.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    thats a lot of animation, in bed, floor, couch, multitasking talking to people, eating, while watching tv and on the computer, taking a shower (i bring my laptop to the bathroom, for music. it sits on a small table by the door, low enough so the steam doesn't reach it.) on the toilet.
    outside relaxing under a tree. be a hipster and take it when you're getting coffee at the shop.

Side note to music
    Can we get Docks too? so our sims can place their phone down and play music make it so sims can pack it in their inventory too.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • KatrinkuKatrinku Posts: 224 Member
    Yes, laptops are quite useful! But I agree with @MasonGamer ! ;)