Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favourite Voices?

What are your favourite voices for the various life stages in the Sims 3? I've never played much with children, but I'm not particular to either voice. As for young adults, I love both male and female voice 1. Male voice 1 really has this smooth quality to it, especially when it's deep. Female voice 1 is a little raspy, so it's not too overly feminine, and that's why I like it (the female Sims I make tend to be tomboys).

Comments

• LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    It all depends on who I'm playing. If I'm playing a petite female, then I want her voice to be a higher pitch, but for the most part some where in the middle (with the middle choice). I'm not too particular for the males.
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    I usually pick voice number 2 for both of them. I don't have sound, so, I'm not too picky.
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Any of the three, but I almost always set them on their deepest. For both sexes.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Good question. I like most of them, not too deep for men though, and not too whiney for women ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • marstinsonmarstinson Posts: 367 Member
    I tend to use Male 2 and with Female 1 most often, but I always tinker with the pitch.