Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Do You Expect Next From The Next Game Pack Or Expansion?

SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
Hello :)

I thought I would make a thread where we can discuss what we are all expecting to see next from the next expansion or game pack :) I don't usually make threads like these, but I'm excited to know what you guys are expecting to see next :) this doesn't need to be about what a Guru has tweeted in the past, this is about what you think will be next from EA :)

Remember you can discuss anything you like here, whether it's toddlers, pets, seasons, etc... :)

Whilst I respect all your opinions and comments please remember the following when posting on this thread:

Respect all other members opinions!
If you disagree with someone, reply in a kind and friendly manner
And also remember to keep your posts friendly and
Keep everything within the forum rules: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/801207/updated-forum-rules#latest

So as the title says, what do you expect next from the next game pack or expansion?

I will post what I expect next shortly :) brb!

Matthew.

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    Very simply, no expectations at all. I would love to see a hobby related pack similar to Free Time.
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    Generations.
    tenor.gif
  • Treese3Treese3 Posts: 21 Member
    I would love to see one like seasons. I loved the different season's and all the fun things with it.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    For the next GP, a hobby/activities based pack. For the next EP, generations. :)
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Something preferably with enough content to keep me occupied for a few months.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • VoeilleVoeille Posts: 474 Member
    Supernatural, and I want to see gnomes tending the garden like in TS1. A great supernatural EP would probably make me willing to give this game another try.
    “Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
    Pond & Sea Water Overhaul (TS2)
    Simblr (my TS2 CC)
    MTS Profile
  • SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    Ok sorry about that, I am back now :)

The way I see it is, so far the two expansion packs have been based on 1, partying and 2, careers so I am expecting expansion pack 3 to be aimed at either families, so toddlers, pre-teens, some new stuff for elders and so on or it'll be an expansion pack late night expansion pack that will bring back vampires, apartments, singing, bands, etc. :) this is what I am hoping for at least anyway :)

Regarding game packs we've already had spa day and outdoor retreat, so honestly I am not sure on what could be next. For some reason I have a feeling we could expect a farming game pack soon, but we shall see :)

Most of all out of expansions though I am expecting Generations or Seasons next :)

I look forward to reading what you guys are expecting next :)

Matthew.
  • Quess_is_BakedQuess_is_Baked Posts: 129 Member
    Vampires. The Sims 2 variety.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Hi everyone. I would be quite surprised if something restaurant-themed didn't make it in, even if only in a small way (ie, new lot type), particularly when it comes to a game pack. I don't know why but restaurant/dining options seem like more of a GP thing than an EP thing to me. Having said that I have really liked the GPs so far, so even if it's nothing food-related I've got a feeling I'll still be pretty happy with it.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • pallies1pallies1 Posts: 326 Member
    Not toddlers, since they're going to be patched if they come :blush: but I would love for them to release a GP or EP with generations gameplay for all life stages in T4.

And maybe hobby/sports game pack with different vacation destinations. I would love to see my sims go skiing, golfing, surfing or playing tennis! <3
    pallies1 wrote: »
    Not toddlers, since they're going to be patched if they come :blush: but I would love for them to release a GP or EP with generations gameplay for all life stages in T4.

And maybe hobby/sports game pack with different vacation destinations. I would love to see my sims go skiing, golfing, surfing or playing tennis! <3

Agreed :)

I am also hoping for some hobby and sports things as well :) I would so love for some vacation destinations come in and would be overjoyed if my Sims could go skiing or play tennis and everything else you said :) Wouldn't that be awesome?

I hope we get a pack like that :)

Matthew.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    What do I expect from the next GP or EP? I expect it to be released soon, that's what I expect from it. :)
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I think the next expansion pack will be Toddlers, then the next expansion after that will be about Farming?

Is it too early for a Seasons? I would love that one also!

Game pack? Maybe a Carnival is coming to town?

sunman502 wrote: »
    What do I expect from the next GP or EP? I expect it to be released soon, that's what I expect from it. :)

Yeah me too :) I'm hoping we'll at least be told a release date either next week or the week after :)

Matthew.
    I think the next expansion pack will be Toddlers, then the next expansion after that will be about Farming?

Is it too early for a Seasons? I would love that one also!

Game pack? Maybe a Carnival is coming to town?

I love your posts <3 you always give me that happy smiling feeling :)
    I too am hoping for toddlers in the next expansion pack as well - though people believe that they will be patched in, so who knows we may get pre-teens in the expansion pack? :)

A farming expansion pack would be super fun as well :) I'd love for a carnival/fair game pack, that would be really fun and would give a lot more for our Sims to do as well :)

Hopefully we'll get some of this :)

Matthew.
  • DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member
    regrettably, I thought hints dropped pretty strongly to the unnecessary restaurant theme.
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    pallies1 wrote: »

Disagree if they come they'll be a free optional pack like the holiday pack.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    As long as it's something about day-to-day life, I'm going to be happy : seasons, pets, hobbies, vacations, restaurants, sports, families, etc

So no supernatural, superpower, superstar and other superthings for me ;)
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Sennie wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »

Yeah me too :) I'm hoping we'll at least be told a release date either next week or the week after :)

Matthew.
    I don't believe that we'll hear any official word on that at all this week. Because SimGuruDrake had done tweeted that nothing is happening this week. And the tweet that this was taken from had a date stamp of April 5th on it. So maybe next week or the following week, we might get some official news on the next Pack. :(

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited April 2016
    @deadfishy The hints were food related, doesn't necessarily mean restaurants.

It could have been referring to the food vendors mentioned in the survey Metropolis description, or the pop-up restaurants in the Town Life one. It could also refer to farmers market stands (they know we want them), grocery stores, "missing" things like the kiddy cooker/lemonade stand or anywhere else that food is prepared/set out and "served up" to people.

I'm honestly clueless about what the next GP will be, but my guess it will be food related from that hint. If it is restaurants it would fit in with the romantic/movie/date night themes of the last 2 stuff packs (for the bundle).

I'm thinking the next EP will either be Generations (meh, but yay! for others), or Metropolis (apartments! *dances*).
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    A fairytale or Supernatural pack for the EP and a hobby GP
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    First of all I hope that gp 3 comes out this month. Anyway, I would hope to see either a hobbies or restaurant gp. For the next ep I really want to see generations. My families are really lacking in gameplay as for everyone who plays them. If the next ep is generations, please EA give us toddlers and maybe preteens in a free update before its release. o:):) If they don't they're limited on expanding if they put it in a ep, but I'm sure you guys know that. :)
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I want Seasons to be a GP4 instead!
  • jimmyatlantisjimmyatlantis Posts: 26 New Member
    More holyday world. Travel to India, China, Russia, Italy, US, Mexico, Persia, Arab, and Africa world. Maby Dutch world too?
  • GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    It is hard to say, there are so many ....

Foremost, something along the lines of Generations. I would love to see fully fleshed out toddlers back and a lot more time devoted to family styles of play. I would love to see basic toddlers put in with a patch first, so that any future expansions could include content for them.

Seasons. Basic weather should have been in the base game. Throw in all the leaves changing, spring blooming ... return of greenhouses to keep plants growing year round and all the activities that go with it.

University. But this time expand it out. Why can't we follow a sim child to boarding school if we choose. Open up the whole education system.

Free time/hobbies. Supernaturals. Romance. Restaurants. Apartments/Urban living.