Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Cemetery

SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
Hello everyone :)

I don't usually show my builds on the forums, but this one is one of my favourites and I would like to share it with you all :) this morning I was playing The Sims 4, thinking about what I wished was in the game. And a cemetery is one thing I have missed a lot since The Sims 3 :) I used to have my child Sims and teen Sims go to the cemetery to mess about and play, though the teens usually kissed :D

But as we all know EA have not added cemetery's to The Sims 4 yet, so I decided to make my own instead :) I made mine with all Sims 4 content and have made the cemetery CC free! Here are some pictures I took...

04-06-16_11-34-54nbspAM_zpsohcgaseb.png

04-06-16_11-35-13nbspAM_zps9eto5xrf.png

04-06-16_11-35-27nbspAM_zpsmrhff7on.png

04-06-16_11-35-58nbspAM_zpsegcnks9g.png

04-06-16_11-36-28nbspAM_zpsvaefnaoy.png

Do you like it? :) as you can see I've used different statues as the gravetsones and have also used a small wooden fence to make the actual grave plot where flowers have been placed :) there are two benches on the lot where Sims can sit down (or nap in my Sims' case) and there is also a beautiful fountain in the centre of the cemetery which I thought gave the cemetery a peaceful and happy look :)

If you would like to find this, it is on the Gallery under "Cemetery" :) I hope you all like it as much as I do :)

Love and hugs <3

Matthew.

Comments

• Options
    hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    Hello. :smile:

Your cemetery is very nice @Sennie
    I really miss them in the game too and hopefully they will be added soon (a generations pack would be fitting). It reminds me a little of the cemetery near the Goth's house in Sunset Valley. Thank you for sharing.
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your Cemetery is very special :) The design of it is very nice! It looks very nice how the gravestone plots are set up with, the statues as the headstones , the fencing marking out the plots and the flowers placed there by the mourners. The water fountain feature in the middle of the cemetery looks so very pretty ! It is nice that there are seat benches for sims to quietly sit and rest there, thinking about the sims that passed away. The terrain paint looks very nice how it is used in the build. The gnomes are a nice touch either sides of the gate entrance. It is a very restful and peaceful build :)
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Really nice job there!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    I think u can get the actual graves in debug
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    Fantastic! Really great job!
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    I love it, I'm actually inspired
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Options
    NoWayJose527NoWayJose527 Posts: 1,456 Member
    Sennie wrote: »
    Hello everyone :)

I don't usually show my builds on the forums, but this one is one of my favourites and I would like to share it with you all :) this morning I was playing The Sims 4, thinking about what I wished was in the game. And a cemetery is one thing I have missed a lot since The Sims 3 :) I used to have my child Sims and teen Sims go to the cemetery to mess about and play, though the teens usually kissed :D

But as we all know EA have not added cemetery's to The Sims 4 yet, so I decided to make my own instead :) I made mine with all Sims 4 content and have made the cemetery CC free! Here are some pictures I took...

04-06-16_11-34-54nbspAM_zpsohcgaseb.png

04-06-16_11-35-13nbspAM_zps9eto5xrf.png

04-06-16_11-35-27nbspAM_zpsmrhff7on.png

04-06-16_11-35-58nbspAM_zpsegcnks9g.png

04-06-16_11-36-28nbspAM_zpsvaefnaoy.png

Do you like it? :) as you can see I've used different statues as the gravetsones and have also used a small wooden fence to make the actual grave plot where flowers have been placed :) there are two benches on the lot where Sims can sit down (or nap in my Sims' case) and there is also a beautiful fountain in the centre of the cemetery which I thought gave the cemetery a peaceful and happy look :)

If you would like to find this, it is on the Gallery under "Cemetery" :) I hope you all like it as much as I do :)

Love and hugs <3

Matthew.

If I had room to add a cemetery into my game, I'd definitely download yours. I love the gnomes!

• Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited April 2016
    What do you have it set as, Sennie?

Has anyone tried making a Residential cemetery? You could either have a groundskeeper, a pastor/vicar/minister (for chapels) or a ghost living there. The lot would be in use so it wouldn't be a waste. Residences allow visitors so you can take any new urns there, and can get to know the minister/groundskeeper if you want.

Just thought, it might be ideal for a handy sim, because ghosts break stuff a lot.