Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worlds You Can't Live Without

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,844 Member
    Thanks @fxchrfxchr, and @baturhulya for those suggestions. :)
  • baturhulyabaturhulya Posts: 198 Member
    @simgirl1010 I forgot to mention Lillebror and Lillesund by Galadrielh. You can find them at Kreative ecke Galadrielh.wixsite.com. The Dive lots and some CC like the rabbithole rugs,are in the provided Save file,so you don't have to search.Wish you a happy simming.
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    I've been trying to get hold of one of Galadrieh's worlds named Twilight's Volterra, but despite having found numerous pages with download links, not one of them works :'(
    It's sad because it looks very beautiful.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    @Pary You are right,the links don't work and it isn't on her new site.I PM.ed and asked her for a link. I will let you know when i get an answer.
    @Pary unfortunately she doesn't give Volterra to download,she says that she had problems with that world,cause it includes many store content.
    I hadn't downloaded it too,i wish i had.Sorry!
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Oh, that's a real shame but understandable I suppose. I own most of the store so it wouldn't have been an issue, but it is her work, and of course she's entitled to do whatever she wants with it. Thank you for asking her though ! :)
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited September 2016
    I enjoy Sunset Valley and tend to play there almost always. Sunlit Tides is a nice world to visit. @deadhaus123 finished a "Sunlit Tides Revisited" world (something from every EP). He had to go back and re-pack it since a couple items (few houses, the cruise ship, etc.) didn't show up. It should be back up soon. :wink:

I downloaded and saved this sunlit tides revisited world to have a look at again after my recent upgrade well upgrade now finished and after I had finished going through all my mods/cc to make sure everything is working ok was going to give this world a go but from what you just said I am worried there may be some problems? Have you played in this world if so am wondering if you experienced any lag or other problems?

Edit I went back to the download link for this world on youtube and it states various items need downloading prior to installing the world however when I went in search of the required CC but it seems to be for use in CAW and I have no clue how to do that so am wondering where I would install the files to make them show up in the world? or is this part of the problem you hinted at lol

Otherwise my Fav EA worlds are Bridgeport, Isla Paradiso, Moonlight falls however as another player already stated having to make a ton of changes to Isla Paradiso before I can even start to play drives me nuts lol store worlds I like Sunlit Tides and Hidden Springs but they are too small for me so I mainly play in Lucky Palms because it has plenty of room and is quite unique..
    Post edited by SPARKY1922 on
  • PhoibePhoibe Posts: 66 Member
    I can't live without Hidden Springs, Isla Paradiso and Moonlight Falls. These are my favorites :)
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Lunar Lakes, Haunted Valley, Isla Paradiso, Mercury Island, Sunlit Tides, there are so many that I like, theses are on my top of the list.
  • SimmerinLifeSimmerinLife Posts: 26 Member
    My favourite CC worlds are Alpine County, Storybrook County and Setra! Those are the only CC worlds I have :smiley:
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    I don't know if it was mentioned already but I found a big world I love called mayfield springs .its really beautiful!
    Happy Simming!♥
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Not sure if anyone's seen Saint Greer Islands by simplyimaginarypeople. Judging by the pictures on the tumblr tag it looks amazing :love:
  • fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member
    edited September 2016
    I don't know if it was mentioned already but I found a big world I love called mayfield springs .its really beautiful!

I looked at this world but I didn't install it because the file size is pretty big (over 128 mb). It also has 113 Sims, which is over my usual limit of 100. However, it has no CC or Store which is in its favour. I still might give it a try some day :smiley:
    Btw, there are some "Let's Play" videos out there about Mayfield for those who can run this large a world.
    Firby nurbs!
  • WillowG145WillowG145 Posts: 351 Member
    I'd like to try a custom world, for now I only have played base game world or Monte Vista. I'd like to try something different: a very nordic island/region were I'll have the seasons be very short and the winter will be very long. I think it would be fun for a community of werewolves with few witches and winter fairyes.
    Some suggestions?
    @WillowG145 Try Lillebror or Lillesund by Galadrielh , if you want further north then look at Fharhond Glacier by Bakafox or Saaqartoq by Nilxis.
    baturhulya wrote: »
    @WillowG145 Try Lillebror or Lillesund by Galadrielh , if you want further north then look at Fharhond Glacier by Bakafox or Saaqartoq by Nilxis.
    Thank you @baturhulya :)
    edited September 2016
    fxchrfxchr wrote: »

Thak you @fxchrfxchr :)
    One thing...all these worlds need Late Night... I don't have that expansion, since I'm not very interested in party/club activities... can I use those worlds even without that EP? Or I risk to "blow up" the game?
  • fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member
    edited September 2016
    WillowG145 wrote: »

One thing...all these worlds need Late Night... I don't have that expansion, since I'm not very interested in party/club activities... can I use those worlds even without that EP? Or I risk to "blow up" the game?

Your game won't blow up :D What happens is the object(s) from that EP either don't show up or are replaced by the game. So, the worlds should still be playable :)
    Firby nurbs!
    WillowG145 wrote: »

Your game won't blow up :D What happens is the object(s) from that EP either don't show up or are replaced by the game. So, the worlds should still be playable :)

Oh, good! Thank you! :)
    @WillowG145 Ridgeview and Ice Station from Rflong7/13 have base game versions,while you plan to play with supernaturals Haunted Valley or Spooky Town could be a good choice too.
    @WillowG145 Ridgeview and Ice Station from Rflong7/13 have base game versions,while you plan to play with supernaturals Haunted Valley or Spooky Town could be a good choice too.
    Thank you again @baturhulya :) I'll look as soon as possible! I've already started creating my own fantasy sims to populate the place...basically a third of the fun!

You are welcome <3 ! hope to see screenshots soon!
    You are welcome <3 ! hope to see screenshots soon!

@baturhulya As soon as I have all the fantasy family and I've modified the houses to be a little more "fantasysh" I'll post! (in the end, I've choosen Saaqartoq) <3
  • Persefone123Persefone123 Posts: 111 Member
    edited October 2016
    I just started over with a new TS3 folder and here are the worlds I considered essential and installed in it:
      (...)
    • Nilxis: Plavi Raj (There is a separate, merged package file for the CC used in the world; it's playable without it but doesn't look as nice and ditto with having more of his worlds stashed).
    jillbg wrote: »
    My favorite EA worlds are
    - Sunlit Tides - it's the perfect destination for a honeymoon or vacations, but also if you're playing surfer dudes or a retired couple...
    - Monte Vista - You've never been to Italy? Go to Monte Vista...

My favorite CC world is Ziwa Bonde by Nilxis. It's an African world that comes populated, but with no roads. You need Pets to play, otherwise you won't have the zébras and hyenas...

I know it's a little bit late, but thank you for mentioning Nilxis' work. I took a look at his/her (?) page because of your comments and I was amazed by how beautiful and unique his/her worlds are. I'm going to give it a try, even if I lack one expansion (Supernatural). As he said, I'll probably have no problem since he only updated a few lots with that ep. Fingers crossed here.
    Thank you again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top