Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I want The Sims FreePlay to be on face book to play

ENYAWDENYAWD Posts: 71 Member
edited March 2016 in The Sims FreePlay
I would like to play the sims freeplay on facebook cause it would be nice

Comments

• SimGuruEmmaSimGuruEmma Posts: 118 SimGuru
    Hey ENYAWD!

The Sims FreePlay is developed exclusively for mobile devices only! Unlike our sister title, The Sims, you can carry us round in your pocket and play any time - which is pretty handy :P So unfortunately we won't be porting The Sims FreePlay to be a Facebook game.
    Community Engagement Manager - The Sims FreePlay + The Sims Mobile - Firemonkeys and Maxis
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    Hey ENYAWD!

The Sims FreePlay is developed exclusively for mobile devices only! Unlike our sister title, The Sims, you can carry us round in your pocket and play any time - which is pretty handy :P So unfortunately we won't be porting The Sims FreePlay to be a Facebook game.

Plus wouldn't that be quite extensive on data? Could be wrong but that's what I assume :D I know you can have games online, but on Facebook you have to download the game each time you play.
  • SimGuruEmmaSimGuruEmma Posts: 118 SimGuru
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    Hey ENYAWD!

Plus wouldn't that be quite extensive on data? Could be wrong but that's what I assume :D I know you can have games online, but on Facebook you have to download the game each time you play.

Exactly!
    Community Engagement Manager - The Sims FreePlay + The Sims Mobile - Firemonkeys and Maxis
  • ENYAWDENYAWD Posts: 71 Member
    edited April 2016
    Oh I just though of the idea but you right I know my pc can't hold all that data anyway.
    Post edited by ENYAWD on