Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Max career level after community lot. help.

milly001milly001 Posts: 394 Member
So..... whenever my sim travels to a community lot (in any world) they come back at level 10 of their career. I then use cheats to reset them back to the level they were on but I am starting to find this process tedious and I was wondering if anyone knows what could be causing this and/or how to fix it?

Comments

• Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    That is a very bizarre glitch. Do you have mods and CC installed? When did you start noticing this happening? Is it with other sims too or just this sim?
  • Options
    I am currently using cc but I can't think of any mods that would have affected this. I can't remember when it started but it happens to any employed sim that goes to another lot, including NPCs as I just moved in a sim that was met at a community lot.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I would check if it's CC by removing the Downloads folder and starting a fresh neighborhood and new Sim.

I haven't seen it but I do have CC and Sims will earn gardening badges when they go to the Secret Society lot in Uni- which I know has to be a mod but I'm too lazy to worry about it.. :lol:
  • Options
    okay i think I'll try that