Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AYTO - Season 2 - A Sims3 Reality show where everybody wins.... Or loses

Comments

• KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Not sure when I have time to go ingame to create a room but this sounds like fun!
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
    I can never stick with a sims family for long enough to create a real backstory for them.........
    I'm not sure how good I'd be at entering this sort of thing.........

You don't have to play with them at all... Create them in Cas and think of a cool back round story for them... ;)

Mmm.... I'm not sure...
    Whenever I try to think up a background story it never goes as I plan it...
    It never goes "Simmy Sammy has lived in Monte Vista all her life and wants a taste of the big city. Now she sets out to find love, happiness, and most of all: The best pancake recipe money can buy"

It's always something like: "Simmy Sammy has never been outside. When she was a baby she was accidentally caught in a fight between her two parents in which her mother was killed. Now she bears the scars of the confrontation, and her father can't risk anyone seeing her in case she be used as evidence in a police case. When she turned eighteen she killed her father, but still found herself terrified by the thought of the outdoors."

I think there's something wrong with me.
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
    I can never stick with a sims family for long enough to create a real backstory for them.........

You don't have to play with them at all... Create them in Cas and think of a cool back round story for them... ;)

Mmm.... I'm not sure...
    It never goes "Simmy Sammy has lived in Monte Vista all her life and wants a taste of the big city. Now she sets out to find love, happiness, and most of all: The best pancake recipe money can buy"

It's always something like: "Simmy Sammy has never been outside. When she was a baby she was accidentally caught in a fight between her two parents in which her mother was killed. Now she bears the scars of the confrontation, and her father can't risk anyone seeing her in case she be used as evidence in a police case. When she turned eighteen she killed her father, but still found herself terrified by the thought of the outdoors."

Bahahaha the second character sounds way more interesting than the first one though.

KleineMuff wrote: »
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Mmm.... I'm not sure...

Bahahaha the second character sounds way more interesting than the first one though.

Exactly!
    But WHAT ON EARTH would they be doing in a reality show?
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Mmm.... I'm not sure...

Exactly!

Yeah not sure. They should rather go to therapy xD

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Mmm.... I'm not sure...

Exactly!

Yeah not sure. They should rather go to therapy xD

I like to think she escaped from the back of a police van, killed the girl who was meant to be in the show and ran into the house in a screaming panic.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    We have to take 'n share pics, right?
    Banner.png
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    We have to take 'n share pics, right?

Yep... You have to send me pics of the room...
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Mmm.... I'm not sure...

Exactly!

So are you in? Can I reserve you a spot?
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Mmm.... I'm not sure...

Exactly!

Don't ask that. Certain other shows also have Sims who should actually not be on reality tv. ;) *cough cough* Evarrine Roland *cough* Mr Doubley *cough* HEALTH-E *cough* Cassandra Classical *cough cough*

It's part of the charm, right? ;)
    Banner.png
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Mmm.... I'm not sure...

Exactly!

Don't ask that. Certain other shows also have Sims who should actually not be on reality tv. ;) *cough cough* Evarrine Roland *cough* Mr Doubley *cough* HEALTH-E *cough* Cassandra Classical *cough cough*

You forgot 2... Max and Tybalt... ;)
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Mmm.... I'm not sure...

Exactly!

So are you in? Can I reserve you a spot?

I.... Suppose....
    *Scared*
    So do you want the last female spot or 2 male spots?
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Mmm.... I'm not sure...

Exactly!

Even so... I'll try to make them nice...
    But mmmmm......
    OH! GOT IT!
    So do you want the last female spot or 2 male spots?

Hmm?
    I'll just make the one for now..........
    It seems easier...
    Okay... You got the last female spot... ;) The app form is on the first page... Thanks... :smiley:
    And now I only need 2 (4) male spots.... ;)@lovesstorms @Tigerblu11 @princess2109 @Penguinwa101
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Question- How can there be eleven girls this season and ten guys?

Okay this season one guy will have 2 matches... >:) And it depends on who get him first... So one girl will go home empty handed... :'(

:o

Interesting ....
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Mmm.... I'm not sure...
    It never goes "Simmy Sammy has lived in Monte Vista all her life and wants a taste of the big city. Now she sets out to find love, happiness, and most of all: The best pancake muffin recipe money can buy"

Fixed it.

And I prefer the second bio, too!
    Aah! Imma get started on dat sim......
    First I gotta find the rules for creating, though.
    edited March 2016
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Mmm.... I'm not sure...

Exactly!

You forgot 2... Max and Tybalt... ;)

Max: yes. Tybalt... well, he's sane and normal enough to make it on one in real life
    Banner.png
    You have Movie Stuff, right?

And neither of my sims are supernatural!!! Can you believe it? lol
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    You have Movie Stuff, right?

And neither of my sims are supernatural!!! Can you believe it? lol

Hahaha, this time both of mine are supernatural :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png