Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is this fear?

cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
I have never seen it in all my playing. This is a screenie from a let's play on youtube so it's not my own game. But I am still very curious what it is.
m81ma0.png

Comments

• EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    It is usually when your lot have elevator. When sim is in elevator, then it may break, dropping to the lowest floor. Sims need will go down a bit and they'll get a negative memory: Plummeted in Elevator.
    This is that fear. If you have expensive elevator, it will veeeeery rarely happens.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    It is usually when your lot have elevator. When sim is in elevator, then it may break, dropping to the lowest floor. Sims need will go down a bit and they'll get a negative memory: Plummeted in Elevator.
    This is that fear. If you have expensive elevator, it will veeeeery rarely happens.

I didn't even knew that could happen! :o That is sooo cool! How come we never got that with TS3?!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

I didn't even knew that could happen! :o That is sooo cool! How come we never got that with TS3?!

Well, sims can get stuck between evevator door for some time in The Sims 3.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Well, sims can get stuck between evevator door for some time in The Sims 3.

Yes, that I know...my sims literally kept getting stuck on it in TS3. Like..2 in 3 times they used the elevator they would get stuck which was really annoying and cause them to get late for work.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    @EgonVM thank you! I also was not aware that could happen.
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    If they plummet in the elevator while their needs are low, they might even die. Remember too, how they can woohoo in the elevator? It can plummet then as well. What a way to die! :D
  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    cleo00 wrote: »
    I have never seen it in all my playing. This is a screenie from a let's play on youtube so it's not my own game. But I am still very curious what it is.
    m81ma0.png
    If you are unsure of any wants or fears, just left click on the want or fear to find out more about it.
    Right click on the want or fear to lock until achieved as you have done with 'Having a Baby'. :)
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    They can also die, so be careful.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    If they plummet in the elevator while their needs are low, they might even die. Remember too, how they can woohoo in the elevator? It can plummet then as well. What a way to die! :D
    Cinebar wrote: »

Well, it's actually death by starvation. Death only happens, when hunger need drop zero.
  • cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    cleo00 wrote: »
    m81ma0.png
    If you are unsure of any wants or fears, just left click on the want or fear to find out more about it.
    Right click on the want or fear to lock until achieved as you have done with 'Having a Baby'. :)

Thank you, but it's not from my game it's a video on youtube. I never saw that particular fear before so I was curious about what it was. Now I know, it's the elevator. makes sense, as I never use elevators.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

Well, it's actually death by starvation. Death only happens, when hunger need drop zero.

Well, yes, but when they hit the bottom motives drop drastically. >:)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.