Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Jasmine

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I finally found her at the community garden near the passage tree in the first town (I don't remember their names. XD).
    She wasn't in any other park or lot, just there.
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited March 2016
    Okay I will try those areas, thanks , much appreciated. Update, I finally found her, she was next to the house of the BFF'S characters, in willow creek.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    I found the mod conflict. It is walk_by2x.package.

If you have this mod, Jasmine does not show in the gardens. It is either with the faster spawning mod, or the more sims on lots mod.

Just an FYI in case anyone else has this issue.

Thank you so much @fullspiral I have this mod too and I wondering why I couldn't find her. I'll try again tomorrow though :)
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I did find her near Crick Cabana
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Bless this thread. Couldn't find her until I took out the walkby mod. Thanks @fullspiral! :grin:
  • Options
    911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 626 Member

Now are we talking about that same tree that we have to water and talk to in order to get to the Hidden Grove?
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited March 2016
    tobumon wrote: »
    Krisha880 wrote: »
    I went to the Crick Cabana lot and found her in the little community park!

Thanks a lot!! She was nowhere to be found at the two parks so I checked this thread, saw this, and checked it out. I saw her first thing!
    You're welcome :-)

Now are we talking about that same tree that we have to water and talk to in order to get to the Hidden Grove?

Yes, if you walk past the tree, you'll see a tiny community garden. She'll be there watering the plants!

Edit: I found out that Jasmin hangs out in all of the community gardens (not in any of the parks as far as I know). All she does is water the plants!
    Post edited by Krisha880 on
  • Options
    shygirlshygirl Posts: 221 Member
    I found the mod conflict. It is walk_by2x.package.

If you have this mod, Jasmine does not show in the gardens. It is either with the faster spawning mod, or the more sims on lots mod.

Just an FYI in case anyone else has this issue.

Thank you for the info, she wasn't showing in my game either and I had that mod
  • Options
    I have a new question regarding this Jasmine can your sim fall in love with her and marry her?
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I just reinstalled my game two days ago. Made a Sim (loner, ugh) and went on this morning and it updated, went to game and ......there is Jasmine at the far left, watering......that is all she does, LOL
    a9pxtg.png
    I only have gardening one skill, planted the seed, watered and now it glows but no harvest yet.
    I did hunt eggs, I thought you would be able to see easter eggs, but I have to "dig" for them. I have harvested various plants but nothing there so I figure you just have to dig for them?
    [img][/img]erwqae.png

I have only seen one grow fruit plant and one in OS. The rest of the trees are normal!

• Options
    ericaduhericaduh Posts: 670 Member
    Thanks for posting!! I couldn't find her at the parks, but I easily found her at a community garden by the Goth residence!
    my simblr - http://ericalovessims.tumblr.com
    origin id & other social networks: ericaduh
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Glad to have helped those that had the mod too. :)
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    So the mod causing the problem wasn't mc command center? @fullspiral
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    I can't find her in my game, either, but I may have been looking in the wrong places. I'll try looking in the small community gardens now.
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Yup that is where she is, not the Parks, :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Penelope wrote: »
    I can't find her in my game, either, but I may have been looking in the wrong places. I'll try looking in the small community gardens now.

Hello @Penelope .
    She is found in the community gardens in Willow Creek and Oasis Springs. Try going to Willow Creek, and behind the BFF house there is a community garden area. Try waiting there a few minutes and Jasmine should appear.
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    I have a new question regarding this Jasmine can your sim fall in love with her and marry her?

No, she's not like a normal Sim. She's more like a questgiver NPC in a MMO.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    And we can get more of the fertilizer... I got more each time I ran into her. Sometimes 1, sometimes 3 more. :)
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »

Ive no idea what mc command does to her since I don't have it as a mod. I only know that walk_byx2 caused her not to show up at all.
  • Options
    MocaJava wrote: »

Okay I'm still confused....will she eventually disappear from the game??? :o

• Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member

Ive no idea what mc command does to her since I don't have it as a mod. I only know that walk_byx2 caused her not to show up at all.

ok thank you!

who here has mc command center and has had issues?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    I don't have mods or cc. But my Willow Creek Park isn't original. I built a,wedding venue there. She didn't come there so I took my Sim family to the Landgraab neighborhood to look for eggs. We found her there.
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member

ok thank you!

who here has mc command center and has had issues?

I do, and it has randomized her name, but not her age or how she looks. (at least for me, for others it might be age too) She still has that short black hair and wears the pink blazer. And I can still interact with her as the challenge coordinator.

I think MC command center did a similar thing with the Von Haunt ghosts, which is an issue I've had too... It would give the ghost a random name but keep everything else the same... But I thinkvthats been fixed.

And it looks like Deaderpool, the creator of MC command center, is aware and is working on it

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680&c=1&ht=0&page=362&pp=25#startcomment
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    FrogPrinceFrogPrince Posts: 485 Member
    Penelope wrote: »
    She is in the community garden located behind the BFF house in Willow Creek. Send your Sim there and if she isn't there, wait and she will come. You can get the plant from her, get fertilizer, and she answers question about the fruit and gathering the Easter eggs. Also I have mods and cc in my game and it did not prevent Jasmine from appearing.
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    MocaJava wrote: »

Okay I'm still confused....will she eventually disappear from the game??? :o

Yes, once the Easter event is over.