Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is Your favorite creator in the gallery?

Comments

• Xavy_CatXavy_Cat Posts: 350 Member
    The Sim Gurus and Maxis Creators, as generic of an answer as that is. I have like 80-90% of the sims they make in my game.
    ms-gif-sims%201_zps4784kijd.gif
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    My favorite gallery content is fandom sims with distinctive yet harmonious facial features and an actual personality befitting the character.
    Even better if the creator uploads for several fandoms and makes me discover new ones.

Weirdly, this is considered niche so I'm struggling to find more creators like, say, Saraache.
  • ChambersNChambersN Posts: 227 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    My favorite gallery content is fandom sims with distinctive yet harmonious facial features and an actual personality befitting the character.
    Even better if the creator uploads for several fandoms and makes me discover new ones.

Weirdly, this is considered niche so I'm struggling to find more creators like, say, Saraache.

So I checked up on saraache to see their builds and they edited every one of the lots on their gallery ..no originals.....she stole them all
  • Sc3niXSc3niX Posts: 2,468 Member
    The Sim Supply
  • 00Nur00Nur Posts: 84 Member
    Thank you, @NatKingSim for this thread! I've enjoyed finding some new and amazing creators thanks to all of these suggestions. So many of my faves are already listed so 'great minds' and all that. ;)

Not long ago, I was shared an amazing lot by @Anchesenamon and have really enjoyed all I have seen of hers since. Especially her recent Hanging Gardens build for the jungle land map that I always misspell and Whispers Hall for Brindleton Bay. Just another creator for me to be envious of!

• midnitetechmidnitetech Posts: 283 Member
    Faberries wrote: »
    Deligracy! I think she's an amazing builder, and I often find myself using her houses.

I also really like Jenba's houses, but I can't remember their origin ID :p

Me too!! Jenba's Origin ID is silrosse :)
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    For houses, my favorite creator is JJ_Baggins, but I don't limit myself to strictly using his/her builds. I use what appeals to me. Maxis_Creator is a favorite for Sims but again I don't limit myself to that creator's work.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    edited March 2018
    c1monet does some amazing work. I can't even put into words on how create they are!!! I have nominated this person so many times and nothing yet!!!

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,444 Member
    I have a large variety of builders that I follow because I'm just not a good enough builder for the things I want in my game. Simproved is one of my top favorites because she chooses a lot of unique and sometimes dark themes for her builds and she's so incredibly creative. I also really like Hatsy for her extravagant use of plants and flowers, which is her signature style and quite recognizable, and they're great for when I want a more "normal" house. TheGreatSimphony has some amazing exotic and fantastical builds and really fun ideas like the Mad Hatter's Tea Party.

But one of my favorites, who is probably not very well known and should be, is Cerimonster. This person does the coolest shabby/low income/criminal builds I've ever seen, plus a few apocalyptic lots too. Buildings, apartments, rooms...there's not a lot of them, but the builds that they've done are just so impressively well thought out. They have some other builds too that are just so uniquely detailed that I really enjoy placing them and looking around at how they've detailed it. I highly recommend checking them out. And speaking of apocalyptic, Brennachan has some absolutely extraordinary builds in that department.

I've also seen some magnificent builds done by several people on these forums.

SO MANY awesome builders out there! <3
    #Team Occult
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Definitely AvelineSims. Her builds are amazingly beautiful :)
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Two favorites, myself (As narcissistic as it sounds) I am the only one who knows what I truly want. The other is Sim Supply because, I love watching the challenges he does.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• CocoapugsCocoapugs Posts: 70 Member
    GIZKY. Beautiful homes!
  • CocoapugsCocoapugs Posts: 70 Member
    And for sims, I use Tinacolada00 and vanderretro.
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    Any creator who does not use way more custom content then necessary and does not use hashtags stopstealing. If they use that hashtag i pass them right by no matter if the creation is good or not. Dont need them in my game if they are already accusing me of something i have not done.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I follow 62 builders, can't really chose between them.

One of the best things with following so many builders that I like is that I pretty much only use their builds. I have now so many great simmers that I follow that when I go into the Community tab I always chose "following" and there is a bunch of great lots and sims.

Thanks everyone, it was fun looking at others favorites.
  • MLDesignMLDesign Posts: 53 Member
    > @Colton147147 said:
    > Myself. :#

Me too! You're not alone. I also like James from The Sims Supply and XFreezerBunnyX but I don't use their designs because I do my own. lol
    signature.jpg?psid=1&width=450&height=102

YouTube Channel: MLDesignTV
  • Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Ruthless_kk, simlicy , Deligracy and Maxis Creator_01.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Nh6650 wrote: »
    Ruthless_kk, simlicy , Deligracy and Maxis Creator_01.

I follow Ruthless_kk too but she hasn't uploaded anything new in months and months. I hope she hasn't stopped for good - that would be a shame :'(
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    edited August 2018
    Everyone knows the big names in the gallery already, and all respect due to them. I have great admiration for builders like @ruthless_kk and @SakuraLeon, but there are a few other creators that I feel are a bit underrated and I always look forward to their names popping up in my gallery feed. I sincerely recommend that you take a look at their galleries.

@fidlerten
    A nice mix of both contemporary and more traditional styles. The mansions and villas are very elegant and stately looking.
    Gallery Link

Examples:
    00-filled.jpg
    00-filled.jpg

@Corwim
    Very richly decorated rooms that incorporates both elements of fantasy and realism, and all sorts of beautiful custom paintings. Another good aspect of this creator's uploads is that they are quite compact as well, and it's very easy to fit the rooms into your houses.
    Gallery Link

Examples
    00.jpg
    00.jpg

Karoas99 (not sure of this person's forum name)
    Has a lot of interesting and modern designs. I think they work well as beach houses and fit very nicely in Windenburg.
    Gallery Link

Examples
    00-filled.jpg
    00-filled.jpg

@waniSims
    Just so many creative and artistic builds. I am genuinely surprised they don't get downloaded more often.
    Gallery Link

Examples
    00-filled.jpg
    00-filled.jpg

This is so nice of you and so true. I hate that these lesser known creators dont get the same credit. I dont think the more popular people are better, just because they are well known. So many other builders do good work as well and give their all . So <3

You are so right, especially sims. They use these pretty poses and they look great because you can see them close up. But they are no better than some you can get that get no downloads once you get them. The current system doesn't give everyone an equal chance.
  • actuallyhumanactuallyhuman Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't search for lot creators, but I like these sims artists: Lupoor, MyFavoriteDesign and sims007anon. They make pretty nice sims. I will check out the sims that everyone suggested.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I can say I dislike creators who uses custom poses, have any reference to stealing in the description, or any uses too much custom content. Otherwise I just use key words when looking for something on the gallery. If I use it, I must want something specific and never really pay attention to the creator.
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I can say I dislike creators who uses custom poses, have any reference to stealing in the description, or any uses too much custom content. Otherwise I just use key words when looking for something on the gallery. If I use it, I must want something specific and never really pay attention to the creator.

I agree. I do use custom content, but I would get bored if I could only use what the game had, not enough choices. But I make things for my own use, if someone else liked it, fine. I honestly don't care what they do with it. If I was worried about them redownloading I wouldn't put it on there in the first place.
  • kimskankwalkerkimskankwalker Posts: 7 New Member
    Yeah, I dont download from the gallery much, either, but I do love to each speed builds for inspiration for my own builds. Right now I'm bingeing Sim Supply's build videos!
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Just recently discovered this way of playing/downloading and most houses I put in my rebuild worlds are from:

plnch25 (truly my favorite for realistic houses!)
    Scheinheilig1603 (SO talented and skilled in historical buildings)
    Avelineyt (Usually very big family homes, but I love how cluttered and detailed they are)
    KateEmerald (Usually very big, but a lot of detail)