Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is Your favorite creator in the gallery?

Comments

• ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    @peacemaker_ic
    @OkiwigreenO
    @NelcaRed
    @Wafl
    @MychQQQ

And honestly so many more. There are tons of great builders. I like bulldozing all the houses in towns each game and filling it with either galery homes or my own depending on my mood.

I don't DL sims though so I don't have any fave's there.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • SSDSSDSSD2SSDSSDSSD2 Posts: 217 Member
    I just download, sometimes if I really really enjoy someone, (like the cc creators), I'd follow them.
  • AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member

I like so many builders on the gallery they all are awesome but three I use the most and LOVE <3 everything they create would be: DruTruBuilder...Follyfoot and yanti68 these three always seem to have exactly what i am looking for and the attention to clutter and detail is amazing and gives it that bit of realism that i'm always searching for.
  • 88Sorano8888Sorano88 Posts: 36 Member
    Silrosse and ju1ka have amazing houses and community lots.
  • 88Sorano8888Sorano88 Posts: 36 Member
    They are Jenba and Jools on tumblr.
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    mechpuppe82, her sims are quite...special but I love them :D
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Jenn2606 (holla at cha girllll :p ) @ruthless_kk LOVE HER BUILDS there so nice, clean and I love her more minimalistic approach!! I like deligracy too :)
    giphy_1.gif
  • mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    For Sim Households I like "kass2217" or "KassSimsDesign".

For House Lots "peacemaker-ic" and/or "silrosse" ( Jenba on Tumblr).
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I never remember who made the lots I download. but I always click to say thank you.
  • paige_emilyypaige_emilyy Posts: 104 Member
    Smhbuhcakes
  • TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    edited March 2017
    Everyone knows the big names in the gallery already, and all respect due to them. I have great admiration for builders like @ruthless_kk and @SakuraLeon, but there are a few other creators that I feel are a bit underrated and I always look forward to their names popping up in my gallery feed. I sincerely recommend that you take a look at their galleries.

@fidlerten
    A nice mix of both contemporary and more traditional styles. The mansions and villas are very elegant and stately looking.
    Gallery Link

Examples:
    00-filled.jpg
    00-filled.jpg

@Corwim
    Very richly decorated rooms that incorporates both elements of fantasy and realism, and all sorts of beautiful custom paintings. Another good aspect of this creator's uploads is that they are quite compact as well, and it's very easy to fit the rooms into your houses.
    Gallery Link

Examples
    00.jpg
    00.jpg

Karoas99 (not sure of this person's forum name)
    Has a lot of interesting and modern designs. I think they work well as beach houses and fit very nicely in Windenburg.
    Gallery Link

Examples
    00-filled.jpg
    00-filled.jpg

@waniSims
    Just so many creative and artistic builds. I am genuinely surprised they don't get downloaded more often.
    Gallery Link

Examples
    00-filled.jpg
    00-filled.jpg
    dgvibNQ.png
  • fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    That was very nice of you to commend my work @The_Dismal_Scientist as one of your favorites, Thank You!
    Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    I really love janba and hatsy :)
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Wow, thank you so much for naming me here @The_Dismal_Scientist , that's a great honour, especially coming from such a talented creator as yourself! B)
  • BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Everyone knows the big names in the gallery already, and all respect due to them. I have great admiration for builders like @ruthless_kk and @SakuraLeon, but there are a few other creators that I feel are a bit underrated and I always look forward to their names popping up in my gallery feed. I sincerely recommend that you take a look at their galleries.

@fidlerten
    A nice mix of both contemporary and more traditional styles. The mansions and villas are very elegant and stately looking.
    Gallery Link

Examples:
    00-filled.jpg
    00-filled.jpg

@Corwim
    Very richly decorated rooms that incorporates both elements of fantasy and realism, and all sorts of beautiful custom paintings. Another good aspect of this creator's uploads is that they are quite compact as well, and it's very easy to fit the rooms into your houses.
    Gallery Link

Examples
    00.jpg
    00.jpg

Karoas99 (not sure of this person's forum name)
    Has a lot of interesting and modern designs. I think they work well as beach houses and fit very nicely in Windenburg.
    Gallery Link

Examples
    00-filled.jpg
    00-filled.jpg

@waniSims
    Just so many creative and artistic builds. I am genuinely surprised they don't get downloaded more often.
    Gallery Link

Examples
    00-filled.jpg
    00-filled.jpg

This is so nice of you and so true. I hate that these lesser known creators dont get the same credit. I dont think the more popular people are better, just because they are well known. So many other builders do good work as well and give their all . So <3
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    brsy wrote: »
    I like so many builders on the gallery they all are awesome but three I use the most and LOVE <3 everything they create would be: DruTruBuilder...Follyfoot and yanti68 these three always seem to have exactly what i am looking for and the attention to clutter and detail is amazing and gives it that bit of realism that i'm always searching for.

Thanks a lot! <3 It is very encouraging to hear that you like my builds! If you are interested I have uploaded a baroque build recently. Happy simming! :D
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    I make sims myself, so I don't need any from the Gallery. And I don't have a fav builder just wanted to say, that I could wish for most of the builders, I have used houses from, that they would - please - not use cheat codes while furnishing or cheat codes at all. I like my sims to deserve their special furniture from their careers, not already placed in their house, when they move into it.
  • Zulf_12Zulf_12 Posts: 109 Member
    My favourite gallery creation is MaxisCreator_01's and SimGuruZephyr's
  • LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    I make sims myself, so I don't need any from the Gallery. And I don't have a fav builder just wanted to say, that I could wish for most of the builders, I have used houses from, that they would - please - not use cheat codes while furnishing or cheat codes at all. I like my sims to deserve their special furniture from their careers, not already placed in their house, when they move into it.
    In defense of furnishing builds with cheat codes, a room usually has a theme ... say writers den ... so when I furnish that room, I will use whatever desk or bookcase that best works with the room, regardless of whether it is a cheat or not. It is my opinion that if you like the house but not the way it's furnished, said items can be deleted and replaced with whatever items you want.
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    LoriTSp wrote: »
    In defense of furnishing builds with cheat codes, a room usually has a theme ... say writers den ... so when I furnish that room, I will use whatever desk or bookcase that best works with the room, regardless of whether it is a cheat or not. It is my opinion that if you like the house but not the way it's furnished, said items can be deleted and replaced with whatever items you want.

@Simsister2004
    I dont use cheat codes when I build but some of my houses have career items and other locked stuff because if you build on a lot that no sim lives on the locked things are unlocked - just a heads up :blush:

And I agree with @LoriTSp that sometimes you need to use unlocked things to get the look you want, especially since we don't really have that much content to begin with right now. Although I myself find the auras etc annoying at times as well, it's a 50/50
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    As far as using cheat codes, I understand that some simmers don't want career items, and I use a limited amount of them in my builds, and for a while I didn't use any, but it does limit the freedom to decorate with the best possible items.

However, other cheat codes, such as MOO, I use extensively, if used properly and carefully, you can create some great decorations and avoid some ugly choices. When I do use MOO, I am careful to not use it in a way that blocks a sim from using items in the house. I use MOO to mostly use creative ideas with wall decor, etc, which does not affect a sim's ability to use things.

Still, we're all different when it comes to what we like and don't like, and fortunately we have a lot of diverse creators to satisfy everyone's taste.
    Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
  • TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member

If EA would give us a proper modern looking wall clock, that would probably cut down on my usage of cheated items by at least 75%. The other clocks just so out of place in a modern / minimalist style house.
    dgvibNQ.png
  • Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    edited March 2017
    I have to go with @ruthless_kk -- she's got really great builds, and they're practical as well as gorgeous.

Wow I'll have to look her up. I didn't know she was doing stuff for 4.
    Most of my TS3 saves are set on "Everything Island"
    She's an amazing artist.
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited March 2017
    LoriTSp wrote: »
    And JackOn YourBack:
    Yes, I agree. You can do that. It was only a tiny wish for those of us, who want to play the game for the gameplay itself. Decorating is fine, but perhaps if you use locked objects, you could mention it in the description of the house, that we who don't want it, could avoid it? Perhaps, please?

So I guess, my answer will be for houses: Maxis creators.