Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is Your favorite creator in the gallery?

NatKingSimNatKingSim Posts: 757 Member
Hello dear simmers!

I would love if you in this thread could name one creator that you absolutely love, whose creations (sims/houses/rooms) you actually use and that are very special to you. This will hopefully give us the opportunity to quickly find best of the best in the gallery! :)

Please state the creator's EA-ID, write a short description of why you love this creator and add a picture if you can.

Thank you for participating!

Here is my favorite creator:
CaramelWonderGrl. She makes amazing rooms. They look realistic, but not too realistic. She balances textures and colors in an amazing way. She combines furniture and decorations in a unique and very tasteful way. It is really high quality and very creative.
35m2xvm.jpg

bI7Zx0.gif
Download below

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Maybe you have a favorite creator that hasn't got any Maxis favs or many downloads and therefore is hard for us to find?
    Post edited by NatKingSim on
    bI7Zx0.gif
    Download below
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    I download all my lots but unfortunately I rarely search by creator. I sort by number of downloads and then just look for something I like.
  • Options
    HeavenessHeaveness Posts: 647 Member
    edited March 2016
    Well I don't really have a favorite creator because everyone has their own style and preferences that I love and respect. So choosing one is rather difficult thing to do because there are so many people out there. I love isleroux's beautiful sims & occasional cute lots, I love francoesque's builds, and kass2217's beautiful poses & sims etc. Sorry I just can't really choose a favorite creator right now, maybe in the long run I can think of someone. :o

My Origin ID: Heaveness680
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I have to go with @ruthless_kk -- she's got really great builds, and they're practical as well as gorgeous.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Myself. :#

I'm with you on this one. As in, I'm my fav creator. Not you, Colton. Don't get too excited. LOL. :tongue:

Same! :D
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    I like PipiPapiPipiPupu, who makes both practical and totally insane houses. (One of them is a house in a box!)
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    Deligracy! I think she's an amazing builder, and I often find myself using her houses.

I also really like Jenba's houses, but I can't remember their origin ID :p
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    I'm my favorite also I like things done my way in my game. but I do love a lot of the other creators in the gallery.
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    There are a lot of builders that I admire but the one I find myself using the most is AndrewsArcade. I also use Ruthless_kk builds often as well. I also love to take Maxis builds and make them over. Most of them have good bones, but the insides need help :)
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    I like sakuraleon's families and lots.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    NatKingSim wrote: »
    Hello dear simmers!

I would love if you in this thread could name one creator that you absolutely love, whose creations (sims/houses/rooms) you actually use and that are very special to you. This will hopefully give us the opportunity to quickly find best of the best in the gallery! :)

Please state the creator's EA-ID, write a short description of why you love this creator and add a picture if you can.

Thank you for participating!

Here is my favorite creator:
    CaramelWonderGrl. She makes amazing rooms. They look realistic, but not too realistic. She balances textures and colors in an amazing way. She combines furniture and decorations in a unique and very tasteful way. It is really high quality and very creative.
    35m2xvm.jpg

Andrew Arcade and DruTruBuilder.
  • Options
    pigletpooh1pigletpooh1 Posts: 231 Member
    I would have to say my favorite Sim creator is BobSkellington12 - @BobSkellington
    I love all her simmies she creates, they are done beautifully and each one
    is unique and so well made.
    00.jpg
    00.jpg
    00.jpg

As for lots-I have way to many to list :wink:
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    I would have to say my favorite Sim creator is BobSkellington12 - @BobSkellington
    I love all her simmies she creates, they are done beautifully and each one
    is unique and so well made.
    00.jpg
    00.jpg
    00.jpg

As for lots-I have way to many to list :wink:

This is awesome! I am super honored! *hugs* <3
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    I too usually use my own builds in my games. For Sims I currently have a fancy for @Mightydan 's (EA-ID MightyDan1) because they're all characters from his story Frenemies and it's fun seeing them walk around in my game.
    I'm also a big fan of @Heaveness (EA-ID Heaveness680) who makes absolutely incredible builds (very creative and inspiring) and lovely Sims with amazing backstories.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    BilmonaghanBilmonaghan Posts: 1,552 Member
    I have to go with @ruthless_kk -- she's got really great builds, and they're practical as well as gorgeous.

I have her Oasis Modern. Real nice. I also like @RachelRosebud's work. CC and MOO free.
    Le Dynastie d’Angers: 83 – WWAD?
    Annette Thayer butts heads with the late Eric Lewis on her first day as steward.
    ldd083banner.png
  • Options
    will681will681 Posts: 319 Member
    edited March 2016
    I love lumialover10 lumialoversims.tumblr.com also some of untraditionalnerd.tumblr.com buildwise I like thesimsupply and ruthless_kk. Simtasticbuilder has a neat Converted clock tower, The summer home and elfchenuna has a cute Windenburg starter - no cc. Darth_geno has an awesome mod house, Zen two. Dannydanbo has an incredible Highclere castle. Lilie1311 has a pretty Tiny tower cottage no cc and kal2020 has a good recreation of the Owens house, Practical magic house. Those are ones that are recently downloaded in my games.
  • Options
    Thank you all for contributing to this thread! I will check out all the creators you mentioned. I am looking for great creations, and not necessarily the most popular ones!
    bI7Zx0.gif
    Download below
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    Oh, my favorite is piperbird! She's amazing and I love her builds!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    Oh, my favorite is piperbird! She's amazing and I love her builds!

Awwwww
    giphy.gif
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    FableHeroFableHero Posts: 2 New Member
    HattySims, just look her up and you'll see why. (: <3
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    My favorite is simproved, I love her builds, she is also a favorite of mine because she doesn't use CC or Mods. So many people do builds that half the content is missing for those of us who don't like CC or Mods in our game.
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Myself because I don't download from the gallery all that much. I do how ever watch speed builds to get ideas for my own builds. The ones I like to watch are The Sims Supply, Andrew Arcade, DruTruBuilder and Curtis Paradis.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´