Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wonder what "secret project" the developers are working on?!!?

12346...Next

Comments

• EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Virtual Reality.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Xbox One and PS4 support for The Sims 4?

A Sims 4 VR console version would be nice.

2Spooky4Me
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Virtual Reality.

Heh......not sure I would like to play that....
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    And on the topic of official hints, none of that secret #### ## ### # #### code that one of the gurus pulled a couple times.

That was never solved btw....smh.

It was half solved. It was something about a dj booth

Well that's lame...

Yup :/
    21mbz47.jpg
  • FeyonaFeyona Posts: 145 Member
    A terrain tool would be helpful. I hope they are working on it (and on toddlers of course). I think many The Sims 3 players would be thrilled about Create-A-World tool. I wouldn't build the world (not a builder in my soul) but I would gladly download custom worlds.
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    More Star Wars content. It's only another 33 working days (assuming the devs don't do weekend shifts) until 4th May ;)
    Omg :D. So many players, so many different opinions :). I wish we would never get any SW content and instead EA would focus on something more useful for every day life of sim. But that's just me. I know that many simmers will not agree with my ideas.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Darkslayer wrote: »
    More Star Wars content. It's only another 33 working days (assuming the devs don't do weekend shifts) until 4th May ;)

The star wars movie is coming to Blu-ray and DVD in Early April.
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited March 2016
    Feyona wrote: »
    Omg :D. So many players, so many different opinions :). I wish we would never get any SW content and instead EA would focus on something more useful for every day life of sim. But that's just me. I know that many simmers will not agree with my ideas.

Ha ha. I don't want Star Wars content either, it's bad enough my birthday is actually on 4th May so I get a full day of people teasing me with "May the Fourth be with you" references because they know I am so not into Star Wars - the last thing I want is for more Star Wars costumes to be added to the game.

The star wars movie is coming to Blu-ray and DVD in Early April.

*Insert Darth Vader's NOOOOOOOOO here* :D
    I kid. Kind of surprised it's coming out in April to be honest. I thought they'd have hung on until May.
    Post edited by Darkslayer on
  • tammer400tammer400 Posts: 647 Member
    well it must be something big i think it close to the time for new xpac and a game pack
  • KuffiKuffi Posts: 170 Member
    edited March 2016
    And on the topic of official hints, none of that secret #### ## ### # #### code that one of the gurus pulled a couple times.

That was never solved btw....smh.

It was half solved. It was something about a dj booth

Well that's lame...

Yup :/

:,D
    Feyona wrote: »

Ha ha. I don't want Star Wars content either, it's bad enough my birthday is actually on 4th May so I get a full day of people teasing me with "May the Fourth be with you" references because they know I am so not into Star Wars - the last thing I want is for more Star Wars costumes to be added to the game.
    Aaaah, too bad that sometimes I can't feel sarcasm :)