Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ea please.

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Rhiannon58Rhiannon58 Posts: 806 Member
    Rflong7 wrote: »

It used to bug me too, now I ignore it. I remember letting my Sims kill a few burglars. XD (Cow Plant) XD

Oh that's wicked. And funny! *laughs*
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    @JULES1111 wrote: »
    I actually don't think any of them got it "Right." Some did it different.

It's not like Sims in TS2 will stay sad about their parents dying. They forget in a day or two. To me they seem to only remember being cheated on and burglars.
    Sims in TS2 will get a promotion even after catching their partner cheating... once you get their social and fun back up.

I do enjoy the Gossip more than the Memories of burglars that seem to last even after they're friends.

Well, that's kinda more lifelike. Would you be able to ever fully trust someone who robbed you? :#

Sure. Don't you forgive if asked? And if they're friends... :)

:D I actually got a mod to help prevent them from becoming friends once the rage wears off. That always drove me nuts. My I'm wanted to call the guy who robbed them..smmh NO!

It used to bug me too, now I ignore it. I remember letting my Sims kill a few burglars. XD (Cow Plant) XD

Bwaahaahaaa!!! >:) I like that!
  • Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    TS2 was the best <3 it just needed a facelift on graphics, an open world and combined features from TS3 and TS4. I always enjoyed playing TS2 more, the family elements, even the weather in the game was so beautiful, I loved listening to the rain storms. I would be on it right now but unfortunately my game won't work with my CC atm until I fix it.
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 199 Member
    @JULES1111 wrote: »
    I actually don't think any of them got it "Right." Some did it different.

It's not like Sims in TS2 will stay sad about their parents dying. They forget in a day or two. To me they seem to only remember being cheated on and burglars.
    Sims in TS2 will get a promotion even after catching their partner cheating... once you get their social and fun back up.

I do enjoy the Gossip more than the Memories of burglars that seem to last even after they're friends.

Well, that's kinda more lifelike. Would you be able to ever fully trust someone who robbed you? :#

Sure. Don't you forgive if asked? And if they're friends... :)

:D I actually got a mod to help prevent them from becoming friends once the rage wears off. That always drove me nuts. My I'm wanted to call the guy who robbed them..smmh NO!

Lol, good to know I'm not the only sims vigilante. >:)
  • Options
    KatastrophicSimKatastrophicSim Posts: 90 Member
    I would just be happy if they fixed the game and released it on their site.