Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Game Release This Month

shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
SimGuruDrake's posted on the forums that there won't be a game release this month, just an patch. Bummer..

Edited.

Comments

• Options
    SweetieTreatsSweetieTreats Posts: 2,668 Member
    edited March 2016
    If it is like the pool, ghost, or career update, I don't see it as a bummer.
  • Options
    ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    Please toddler patch..
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited March 2016

She means as in no game or stuffpacks this month which SGDRAKE confirmed today however the patch is still on for this month.
  • Options
    @catloverplayer Can you link to the thread.
  • Options

She means as in no game or stuffpacks this month which SGDRAKE confirmed today however the patch is still on for this month.

Sorry reword that. I mean patch not update..
  • Options

I'll take anything but wanted a game pack badly.
  • Options
    YellebYelleb Posts: 156 Member
    I mean, hey. If it's a really bomb patch that adds something valuable, I ain't mad.
  • Options
    Yelleb wrote: »
    I mean, hey. If it's a really bomb patch that adds something valuable, I ain't mad.

If it's toddlers I will scream with excitement.. I can only hope.
  • Options
    So SimsVIP stole information from the forums and is trying to pass it off as her own again. I thought it was an exclusive but that is just a picture of a forum post.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Technically the original source is from SimGuruDrake's post on the forums.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    @luthienrising The way the OP is presenting it is like it is a Sims VIP exclusive rather than just something said on the forums. SimsVIP didn't add any new information to what was said and didn't even mention the player who asked the question in her blog post.
  • Options
    So SimsVIP stole information from the forums and is trying to pass it off as her own again. I thought it was an exclusive but that is just a picture of a forum post.

No she linked to the info here she isn't passing it off as her own.
  • Options
    AmyCarolynAmyCarolyn Posts: 303 Member
    Well if there is no pack this month, I hope the patch is big and has something exciting in it.

It's a bummer to me that the sims 4 doesn't have a store and only packs. Mostly because in between expansion packs, I would quench my thirst for content by going to the store and getting items. New maps. New gameplay. Etc. But now in between waiting for expansion and game packs, I get lackluster stuff packs.

I'm literally telling EA that I would give them more money.

The wait continues...

• Options

Simsvip is a fan site that keeps fans updated on the latest sims news. This is an official forum for the Sims. Meaning we usually hear stuff first on here. Not everybody is a member of this forum so they will generally get their info from twitter or Simsvip. And they linked the original source.

This.
  • Options

No she linked to the info here she isn't passing it off as her own.

I don't get that vibe from Sims VIP. It's a sims news fan site..
  • Options
    It doesn't make sense. Last time there was no packs it was because GT got delayed so they shifted all the teams to it to finish.

There isn't an ep delay this time.
  • Options
    It doesn't make sense. Last time there was no packs it was because GT got delayed so they shifted all the teams to it to finish.

There isn't an ep delay this time.

Maybe it's a really big patch.. But what is it LOL.
  • Options
    @LoveMcQueen5683 I know what SimsVIP is. Why didn't the OP post the actual forum post? This seems like SPAIF.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @LoveMcQueen5683 I know what SimsVIP is. Why didn't the OP post the actual forum post? This seems like SPAIF.

Chill. I fixed it.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited March 2016

They posted the actual forum post and linked to it. Linking to it means that anyone can follow the trail to what the post responds to. NM you mean the OP here. Anyway, you can get to and see the actual forum post from the SimsVIP post, so it's not that different.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member

-.- just staaap
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Maybe they're releasing a big patch instead... we can always hope, right? lol I would love to hope for toddlers, but I hate having my dreams shatter when the truth is revealed! :/ I guess we'll just have to wait and see. All we know is that a patch IS coming. That has been confirmed.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg