Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Height Slider for The Sims

I know some have made mods for changing the height of your Sims already, but I am still waiting for Sims to be nice and give us a normal adjustable height slider. I know they'd have to add in different animations depending on the height, but come on people, it's 2016. The height slider mods only conflict with Sim actions, and make the feet look weird. What if someone wants to make a short sim with big feet? Or a tall sim with little feet? Or what if we want both, but the privilege of actually being able to have a separate height and foot slider? I know they're not going to think about adding a height slider for Sims 4, but does anyone else agree that this could be a new feature for Sims 5?
AdhggAl.jpg

Comments

• SujabesSujabes Posts: 224 Member
    Correction on "Sims to be nice" I should have typed Developers.
    AdhggAl.jpg

• PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    There's a new version of the mod that doesn't effect feet
    I agree that an in-game slider would be nice, or to lessen the animation load maybe a set of heights we can pick.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
    Oh there is? Is that on the July 13th update?
    AdhggAl.jpg

Oh there is? Is that on the July 13th update?
    The new version is separate from the rest and can be found here. It's still in the testing phase, but I've had no issues with it. Portraits still cut off a bit if they're very tall/short, but that's it.
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    I have a question about the new height slider mod.
    How do i change the height.
    The old one used the feets but i cant find the slider to change heights.
    Ctrl+shift+C
    Enter "add_slider Height [value]", it'll say "applied sim attributes!" if it worked.
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    Ctrl+shift+C
    Enter "add_slider Height [value]", it'll say "applied sim attributes!" if it worked.

Thanks
    @Polyrhythm I checked it out, and played around with it for a while. It still messes with kissing and stuff like that, but its a terrific alternative! I also liked the hand slider too. Thanks for sending me the link.
    AdhggAl.jpg