Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Season 5 --> Survivor Edition!

Comments

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    I should mention that the Mole WILL KNOW the identity of the Bomber and President ONLY. Besides that, no one knows any other person's color or identity.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    PM please because its easier to separate chats :3 I think I get it XD
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    PM please because its easier to separate chats :3 I think I get it XD

I was thinking that would be better too. My only thing is that some people tend to be more active when it's through email...

The game itself is simple enough, it's just my added layers of deciding the points and immunity confuses it; but I think I made it as simple as I could :p
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    VOTE: PM

Because for some reason I cannot receive or send email in the bus, while I can access the forums. :/ Also, more organization. (one idea for a forum improvement: adding subject titles to PM's.
    Banner.png
    Vote Count:

Haylo votes PM
    Vul votes PM

2 votes PM
    0 votes Email

6 votes is needed for majority!! :p
    I'll settle for 5 though
    Turner wrote: »
    D: .....

Too confusing? :p

Just watch the video for now and process that first lol

The video was confusing at first (was that guy trying to break the world record fast talking or something?), but never underestimate the miracles of rewatching. :3

I think I get the main hang of it now. I maybe missed a few details, but these should become clear in the game. :)

I'd imagine he was even harder to understand if English isn't your first language.... :p
    I almost recommended slowing down the speed of the video, but then it sounded kind of funny lol

So true. To both. :) Luckily I'm in English Class now. XD
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    PM, because as others have said, it'll be easier to separate chats.
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    PM please
    BTW, call me Jake.
    The tribe with the MOST winners, wins this challenge and is safe from Tribal Execution.

(For instance, if there happened to be 4 Red Members in Ice Nation's tribe, and Red Team won, then Ice Nation would win immunity since they had 4 winners on their tribe, as opposed to Fire Clan who only had 1 winner)

I don't really like this. If that scenario were to happen, the sole Fire Clan person will basically be treated like a second class citizen as they will basically get no prize in the end for winning just because the other members of the tribe won the challenge.

I think this mission would better if none of us knew about our new tribes and play the mission with our tribes.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    Sounds fun :) like i said in email, I'd prefer email but I'm totally okay with PM if everyone else wants to do so.
    edited March 2016
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    The tribe with the MOST winners, wins this challenge and is safe from Tribal Execution.

(For instance, if there happened to be 4 Red Members in Ice Nation's tribe, and Red Team won, then Ice Nation would win immunity since they had 4 winners on their tribe, as opposed to Fire Clan who only had 1 winner)

I don't really like this. If that scenario were to happen, the sole Fire Clan person will basically be treated like a second class citizen as they will basically get no prize in the end for winning just because the other members of the tribe won the challenge.

I think this mission would better if none of us knew about our new tribes and play the mission with our tribes.

And if you decide to give that losing tribe members on the winning team individual immunity, then this scenario may happened

Both teams have three members of one tribe and two members of another.

Regardless of which team won, two members from the losing tribe/the winning team both got individual immunity.

Two other members of the losing tribe both have hidden immunity idols. They decided to play it at the next tribal council.

The fifth member of the losing tribe turns out to be the Mole. If that were to happen, everybody will know that person is the Mole and the whole purpose of the game (aka figuring who the Mole is) is kinda pointless now.

And if there's four people from one tribe and one from another tribe and the above scenario happens, it will come across unfair as there is only one person that can actually be voted out and there's nothing they can do about it.

And due to how little questions there is at the Mole quiz compared to other seasons, giving them an advantage at the quiz is basically like giving them immunity.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Yeah, I know Jake. It would have been better if I hadn't announced the new tribes yet and had it be sorted by the blue and red team, therefore making it easy and fair to determine the tribe immunity.

But its too late for that now. I don't know how else to determine the tribe winner.... Unless we save this mission for the merge....
    Maybe in that situation I'll grant the lone red guy on fire clan safety in the event he ends up in a tie?
    4 votes PM, 1 vote email, 1 vote indifferent. :p
    edited March 2016

This mission will start in approximately 26 hours.

I think I may do it like so:

Room chat = email
    Private chat = PM

Keeps 'em organized and allows for both. Everyone needs to talk in the room chat, but you don't necessarily need to partake in one-on-one private chats if you don't want to.
    Yeah, I know Jake. It would have been better if I hadn't announced the new tribes yet and had it be sorted by the blue and red team, therefore making it easy and fair to determine the tribe immunity.

But its too late for that now. I don't know how else to determine the tribe winner.... Unless we save this mission for the merge....

I think it's better if we save it for the merge. While giving them immunity if they are tied for the lowest score may help more in matters, there is still the above scenario.

Take a look at this FICTIONAL example.

If I were on the Red Team with four members on the Fire Nation tribe and the Red Team won, then I will have immunity if I am tied for the lowest score.
    Now, Kali and Vul both have hidden immunity idols and they decided to play it at the next tribal council.
    Skelda ends up being the Mole so he is immune.
    Me and Ninja were tied for the lowest score and since I can't be executed in the tribal council, Ninja would be executed instead despite the fact that more people want to get rid of me instead Ninja.
    Ninja will kinda go out of the game because of something I don't really found fair as more people want wanted to get rid of me instead Ninja at the time but they couldn't do anything about it.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Sorry if I am being a little critical but I'm kinda vocal when I don't find something fair.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Super behind. Sorry, everyone. I'm still not 100%, but I'm well enough to finally feel like getting on the computer. The doc said it wasn't the flu or anything else like it. It's just.....a cough. Whatever. One that's lasted for 11 weeks now. That's besides the point, though.

Anyway, here's my new team:

Flamme.png
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I'd say email, mostly because I'm still not feeling all that great and definitely see my email a lot more frequently. I've barely been on the forums. I think one day I popped in to see 800 notifications. I left quickly after that. :o #overwhelmed
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I'd say email, mostly because I'm still not feeling all that great and definitely see my email a lot more frequently. I've barely been on the forums. I think one day I popped in to see 800 notifications. I left quickly after that. :o #overwhelmed

I would run away as well if I saw that many 97ada74b88049a6d50a6ed40898a03d7.gif

The only reasonable explanation to have that many is if you're playing mafia though.... If you weren't... How many bookmarks you got??

And yeah, I think I'll do half and half. Room chat (all 5 in the room) will be email, and the private chats will be PM.
    Super behind. Sorry, everyone. I'm still not 100%, but I'm well enough to finally feel like getting on the computer. The doc said it wasn't the flu or anything else like it. It's just.....a cough. Whatever. One that's lasted for 11 weeks now. That's besides the point, though.

Anyway, here's my new team:

Flamme.png

11 weeks??!

Welcome to Fire Clan :)
    edited March 2016
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Sorry if I am being a little critical but I'm kinda vocal when I don't find something fair.

No, I appreciate it. It's good feedback. And I definitely think people should speak out when they find something unfair or unjust.

However, I think I'm going to change it a bit:
    I need 2 double eliminations before the season is over. If I do one now, it'll make the next mission's numbers even: 4 against 4.
    Additionally, it solves this mission's problem pretty well; the winners will get 1 bonus point on the quiz. With a quiz of only 5 questions, 1 point can be the difference between leaving and staying.

So, that means BOTH tribes will be going to tribal execution separately, and the winners (the people of Red team or Blue team) will each get +1 point on the quiz.

Does that sound fair?
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Just letting everyone know I won't have access to the Internet from this Friday until next Tuesday.

Quote from Tiger on the IRGSCT.
    Banner.png