Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Season 5 --> Survivor Edition!

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Ooh, of course it's Apricot! :3

I hope Brent & Apricot will be a stay for seasons to come. :) (6 with Apricot hosting and Brent co-host?)

No sacrifice though. :'(
    Banner.png
  • dje2001dje2001 Posts: 1,202 Member
    Sorry guys, I've been a bit absent lately ;w; How is everyone?
    Hii, I guess. I'm pretty cool if you ask me. >w> BTW, call me Bean. Hah

• TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    dje2001 wrote: »
    Sorry guys, I've been a bit absent lately ;w; How is everyone?

Busy busy. :p You?
    edited March 2016

No sacrifice though. :'(

Don't hold your breath >:)
    Skelda wrote: »
    Caramoan at least had suspense, Jake. Redemption island was one good first episode and then a miserable trudge to the end. Plus I'd rather watch Cochran than Boston Rob and I actually liked Dawn.

I have a soft spot for the older women on these shows. Kass, Carolyn, Debbie, Dawn, Denise. <3

Yeah, I noticed that lol.

Debbie is annoying, but she makes great TV. Last weeks episode was crazy though. Jeff saying "everyone is essential personnel!" gave me goosebumps. :open_mouth:
    I'm still warming up to the cast. I like the succession of brunette babes leaving because I had trouble distinguishing between them.
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Lo e-mailed me and let me know she's sick from flu since Tuesday... But she said she's alive and will be back soon...

Good to know, thanks. Hope she recovers soon, the flu is not fun :worried:
  • jps0228jps0228 Posts: 9,026 Member
    jps0228 wrote: »
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Also, if anyone here plays Fire Emblem PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP

@Ninjakid150 @KingSmarties *coughs* #ObsessedMaybe

I KNEW YALL WOULDNT DISAPPOINT!!! I FREAKING LOVE FIRE EMBLEM I'M SO OBSESSED!!!!!! NINJA AND SMARTIES WHERE YALL AT???????

im here im here speaking of fire emblem my friends just got me the original soundtrack from awakening for my birthday gift
    still waiting on fates though may 21st wont her here soon enough

I love the soundtrack of the Fire Emblem games so much

And Oh Right! Frick i forgot Fates docent come out in AUS til May :( Ive been playing it for weeks I'm so obsessed. After I finish Fates I'll return to Awakening and try out Lunatic Classic.
    Did y'all notice Debbie's occupation on her confessionals change every time?
    edited March 2016

Yeah I think that's absolutely hilarious. :joy: its like a running gag. I wouldn't be surprised if she says she were once an austranaut lol
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Turner wrote: »

Yeah I think that's absolutely hilarious. :joy: its like a running gag. I wouldn't be surprised if she says she were once an austranaut lol

It seems like the editors don't even know her occupation.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    x_MG_x wrote: »

It seems like the editors don't even know her occupation.

Hahaha so true. I think they're having fun with her.
    And her swinging on that branch was funny too. :b
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,283 Member

Yes!!! It's hilarious. She's a female Coach only likeable and without all the religion and stuff.
  • SuresammiSuresammi Posts: 2,846 Member
    hey fam i cant find the community thread but SAMI YOU'RE HERE I WAS LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU LMAO

Aw, J.
    I'm here! You could have messaged me thorough email or psn. What's up?

My reviews, ramblings and news articles:
    https://roobla.com/author/sammiijo/
    ;3
  • dje2001dje2001 Posts: 1,202 Member

I KNEW YALL WOULDNT DISAPPOINT!!! I FREAKING LOVE FIRE EMBLEM I'M SO OBSESSED!!!!!! NINJA AND SMARTIES WHERE YALL AT???????

im here im here speaking of fire emblem my friends just got me the original soundtrack from awakening for my birthday gift

And Oh Right! Frick i forgot Fates docent come out in AUS til May :( Ive been playing it for weeks I'm so obsessed. After I finish Fates I'll return to Awakening and try out Lunatic Classic.

Fates is so much fun!!! I love Mozu so much.... She's adorable.
    Hii, I guess. I'm pretty cool if you ask me. >w> BTW, call me Bean. Hah

• ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    dje2001 wrote: »

Fates is so much fun!!! I love Mozu so much.... She's adorable.

Please don't say anything about fates I'm still waiting for it :(
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    edited March 2016
    Sorry for the delay, just been busy. I'll post the mission tomorrow.

And thanks for the updated video, Jake! Looks awesome. :smiley:
    Is Fire Emblem the game with the turn-based battle system?
    Is Fire Emblem the game with the turn-based battle system?

Yes, a grid-based strategic RPG. Kinda like Chess but more complex

4617932.png

Mission #5: Two Rooms And A Boom

This is a real game, and here's a brief description:
    In Two Rooms and a Boom – a social deduction/hidden role party game for six or more players – there are two teams: the Red Team and the Blue Team. The Blue Team has a President. The Red Team has a Bomber. Players are equally distributed between two rooms. There are 3 to 5 rounds each game. At the end of each round, some players will be swapped into opposing rooms. If the Red Team's Bomber is in the same room as the President at the end of the game, then the Red Team wins; otherwise the Blue Team wins. Lying encouraged.

Now, in order to fully grasp this idea, please watch the below video. I figure you seeing it is better than me attempting to explain it. :p
    (Ignore the "Advanced Game" at the 3:10 mark- once you hit 3:10, you can end the video)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K545LdLCLUM

Now that you've seen how it's played in real life, I'll explain how it will be played here:

Basically the same exact thing, except obviously it will be played through PM/Email... Which do you guys prefer?

We'll start with two chat rooms, 5 people in each. Fortunately, our new tribes make this part easy; Ice Nation will start in Room 1, Fire Clan in Room 2.

There will be 5 Blue Team Members, and 5 Red Team Members; one of those blue members is the President, and one of the red members is the Bomber. This is all chosen randomly, regardless of who's in which room.

I will make all the chatrooms. Each room gets a chat room each round, and every player will have a private chat room with each player in their current room. Therefore, each round you should have FIVE chat rooms open. You don't have to use every one of them, however. But if you do, you can say LITERALLY WHATEVER you want to those in that chat.
    Revealing: You don't have to reveal, but if you choose to, you have 3 methods...
    1) Reveal to Group (you decide to reveal your color to everyone in the room, without anyone agreeing to show theirs)
    2) Reveal Privately (you decide to reveal your color to the other person in your private chat, without that person agreeing to show theirs)
    3) Mutual Reveal (both members in a private chat agree to show their color at the same time)

Before Round 1 starts, each room will need to elect a leader. As you saw in the video, the leader can be overthrown. The leader is the one who decides who the hostage will be each round.

And since we have 10 players, there will be 3 rounds, and each round there will only be ONE hostage.

Round 1 = 3 days
    (extra day just so everyone can settle in)
    Round 2 = 2 days
    Round 3 = 2 days

At the end of Round 3, the third and last hostages will be exchanged, and the game is over.
    If Bomber is in the same room as the President, RED WINS.
    If Bomber is in the opposite room as the President, BLUE WINS.

THE POINTS

Here's a picture of how the point breakdown works; essentially, if Red wins, 0 points for the pot, since the President was assassinated.
    If Blue wins, each surviving blue member after the explosion adds 40 points to the pot.
    TWOROOMS.jpg
    (These are the 6 possible ending scenarios for this game)

And finally, to decide which tribe ultimately wins immunity:
    The tribe with the MOST winners, wins this challenge and is safe from Tribal Execution.

(For instance, if there happened to be 4 Red Members in Ice Nation's tribe, and Red Team won, then Ice Nation would win immunity since they had 4 winners on their tribe, as opposed to Fire Clan who only had 1 winner)

I will discuss the technicalities of revealing your color later. I don't want to confuse you guys too much lol.
    Once I get an idea of whether to use PM or Email, we will begin. I have yet to randomize the colors.
    D: .....
    Banner.png

Too confusing? :p

Just watch the video for now and process that first lol

The video was confusing at first (was that guy trying to break the world record fast talking or something?), but never underestimate the miracles of rewatching. :3

I think I get the main hang of it now. I maybe missed a few details, but these should become clear in the game. :)
    Banner.png

The video was confusing at first (was that guy trying to break the world record fast talking or something?), but never underestimate the miracles of rewatching. :3

I think I get the main hang of it now. I maybe missed a few details, but these should become clear in the game. :)

I'd imagine he was even harder to understand if English isn't your first language.... :p
    I almost recommended slowing down the speed of the video, but then it sounded kind of funny lol