Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: Season 5 --> Survivor Edition!

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Oh man... You going to win!!! :s
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Episode in an hour :)

Any chance it can come earlier? I might be sleeping by then.
  • Options
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »

Sorry... :'(
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    edited April 2017
    Putting this here for safe keeping, in the case season 6's thread is locked:
    molebannera.jpg

Last season, The Mole ventured into some unknown territory out in the great Pacific.... But this season, we have brought The Mole back to its roots, with spying, sabotaging, and secrets galore!!

image.jpg

Thought one Mole was hard to keep track of? Try two. Yep, that's right...
    This season, TWO Moles will enter the game.

Codenamed "Blue Spy" and "Red Spy", these two saboteurs will be working independently, trying to add money to the Mole's Stash. However, both of them will not survive the journey. The existence of the other puts their own hidden agenda at risk, so during every Execution, they will attempt to Assassinate each other. While everyone else is ranking all the contestants, the two Spies will write down just ONE name: The person they believe to be the other Spy. If wrong, it's simply a failed attempt. But if correct, they will successfully assassinate the Spy, permanently eliminating them from the game (If both spies assassinate each other at the same time, whoever is most undercover survives).
    The last Spy standing will then become "the Mole" of the season, and will be immune until the very end, claiming everything within the Mole's Stash.
    That means this season's Mole will have to FIGHT for his or her title. It's no longer a free ride to the end, because not only do the Spies have to deceive... They also have to do some sleuthing themselves, forcing them to play the role of the Mole AND the Mole Hunter.

image.jpg
    The 10 missions this season will attempt to reflect some of the challenges and obstacles found in the application process of organizations such as the FBI, CIA, and MI6. Not only will your intelligence be tested, but so will your morality, communication skills, and ability to detect liars and to lie yourself.

image.jpg
    Every even-numbered episode will end with an Execution.
    This season, I am introducing THE RANKING, in replacement of the quiz. The ranking is simpler and more efficient; you simply rank the other players from most to least suspicious, and the player who ranks the Mole the lowest is the one eliminated.
    With TWO Moles on the loose, your score is your average, and lowest scorer is executed.
    One exception to the rule: If you put EITHER spy as your #1 suspect, you are automatically safe.

Exemptions: For the first half of the game, the only way to secure an exemption is via the Codename Twist. Exemptions will be reintroduced in missions afterwards.
    For Agents: An exemption for you is safety. You still need to submit the ranking, but you are exempt from being executed.
    For Spies: An exemption for you is essentially a bulletproof vest. Your rival spy cannot attempt to assassinate you tonight.

Assassination Attempt: There will be no double eliminations this season, except for the special case when a successful Assassination Attempt goes through. When this happens, a player will be eliminated like normal, but sometime during the Execution, the assassinated Spy will be publicly exposed and eliminated as well.

image.jpg
    A confessional (or DRE) is a message you write in the perspective of your sim, which is told to the camera out of earshot from the other contestants. You can talk about the game (strategy, who you suspect as the Mole, the latest mission, etc) or anything, really- let your imagination run wild!
    You are free to send an ADRE (Action Diary Room Entry), but you cannot use one in back-to-back episodes. You also need to mention "ADRE" in your email/PM, otherwise, I'll treat it as a regular DRE.

image.jpg
    Millions of people share your first name.
    Thousands share your first and your last.
    But your first, last, AND middle?
    ...Less than one hundred.

Everyone will be assigned a different target, but before you can retrieve any data or intel on this person, you need to know their identity. Luckily for you, their first and last name will be provided in the file. Unluckily for you, your target's middle name (or "Codename") won't.
    Your objective now is to figure out your target's codename as quickly as possible. To do this, you will need to communicate with fellow agents, and trade information.
    Once you think you have a codename, you can message me and I will confirm or deny. You must wait 24 hours before guessing again.

This task is optional, but comes with many perks:

EXEMPTION: Successfully identify your target's codename, and you will be rewarded with an exemption that expires before the vacation commences. First person to do so gains an extra "Intel Exchange Opportunity".
    INTEL EXCHANGE OPPORTUNITY: Leak some private conversations to HQ, and HQ will return the favor by leaking an agent's codename of your choice (cannot be your target's codename)(everyone starts out with ONE opportunity to do an exchange... You can gain extra opportunities through missions)
    BODYGUARD: The person with the most codenames (or first to gain all) will receive a bodyguard during their vacation, who protects them from being executed OR assassinated (which is essentially two exemptions in a row).
    GOLDEN BONE: There are only 8 spots open for next season's special "Pets Edition". A golden bone is the same thing as an All-Stars Key; it's the only way you get in.
    Thus, the 8 people (alive or executed) with the most codenames (or first 8 to gain all) will receive a Golden Bone.

[The Codename Twist ends with the start of the Vacation Destination]

TRADE STATION:
    I can act as a trade station to ensure exchanges of codenames AND rewards are traded fairly and officially.
    (ALL of the rewards are tradeable-- You can give and take Exemptions, Intel Exchanges, Golden Bones, & even the Bodyguard prize)

Instances may arise where both parties have a codename they want to share with each other, but Player A is scared to say it first in fear that Player B will suddenly decide not to, and vice-versa. In order to prevent this stalemate from occurring, one person can message me and I will set up a private chat with all those involved (or you can set up the chat yourself, doesn't matter); once all parties have agreed to the trade, the trade is set in stone and you cannot go back on your offer.
    NOTE: Please wait for me to confirm the terms of the trade before sharing anything.

You can only give, take, and trade the following items through the Trade Station:
    -Deciphered Codename
    -Exemption
    -Intel Exchange
    -Bodyguard
    -Golden Bone
    -All-Stars Key

=EXAMPLES=
    *Bob trades his golden bone for Bobbette's exemption
    *Jack trades his 2 Intel Exchanges for 3 Codenames that Jill has already correctly deciphered
    *Jessica gives Jessie 3 codenames in exchange for 1. This may seem like an unfair deal, unless you consider that Jessie holds Jessica's target's codename.

pagebreak-1.png

aaaaaa.jpg
    tumblr_on507bRYM31uk3nv1o2_1280.png

Maya Hansen, the Lazy Fitness Trainer
    image.jpg
    (Celty)

Governor Dave Byrd, the Deposed Politician
    image.jpg
    (Twiddle)

Giles Kruger, the Entertainer Without Commitment
    image.jpg
    (Tiger)

Kaitlin Harlow, the Cursed Girl
    image.jpg
    (Alleen)

Wil Sampson, the Damaged Overachiever
    image.jpg
    (Haylo)

Maddie Golden, the Youthful Entertainer
    image.jpg
    (Ninja)

Paul Nugent, the Perky Proselytiser
    image.jpg
    (Choco)

Zelinda von der Leyen, the Manipulative Gambler
    image.jpg
    (Jake)

Eva Gutierrez, the Cunning Cutie
    image.jpg
    (Iceman)

Tamela Wakefield, the Uppity Hacker Journalist
    image.jpg
    (Lo)

Pacco Khuvizayaa, the Biggest Mole Fanboy
    image.jpg
    (Vul)

Ben Schiffer, the Joyful "Businessboy"
    image.jpg
    (Yannik)

image.jpg

SEASON 1
    20q1h0y.jpg

SEASON 2
    2cdhmj9.png

SEASON 3
    2a6laic.png

SEASON 4
    siggy6.jpg

SEASON 5
    molesiggy.jpg

artamado-fan-art-logo.jpg

spy_vs_spy_by_cronus1066_d5urbbhju.png
    [Found by Turner]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF4DZDHn3dk
    [Found by Twiddle]

78531188316d5afa7460ed2bd7ba1677c433045681c29b632fdefaa5ef597584916e8a42.jpg
    [Made by Choco]

2mnq734.png
    ngtu07.png
    5x7pqx.png
    [Made by Celty]

10 minutes? :p
    Post edited by Turner on
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Exciting! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Options

That was a lie. I'm sticking to my original hour estimation, lol.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member

That was a lie. I'm sticking to my original hour estimation, lol.

Dang :P I may also be in bed XD
  • Options
    Something to read in the morning... x2
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »

:P With my schedule I doubt it :P
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »

:P With my schedule I doubt it :P

Aww.... :s
  • Options

Tick Tock Tick Tock
  • Options
  • Options
    Just need TWO minutes to proofread :p
  • Options
    Just need TWO minutes to proofread :p

You have three!!! >:(

Wait that's longer.... Two is fine :P
  • Options
    Tick Tock Tick Tock
  • Options
    Awesome!
  • Options
    Tick Tock Tick Tock

There's a Hunger Games reference here :P Alleen has turned into Wiress
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    This was a rather exciting episode, and there are still exciting things to come....
    So to the Final 10 players: Make sure to stick around in the next day or two for the next mission, and also for a new twist.... ;)
  • Options
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

P
    R
    E
    V
    E
    N
    T
    O
    N

S
    P
    A
    C
    E
    !
    !!
    !

Banner.png
  • Options
    This was a rather exciting episode, and there are still exciting things to come....
    So to the Final 10 players: Make sure to stick around in the next day or two for the next mission, and also for a new twist.... ;)

Merge?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Tick Tock Tick Tock

There's a Hunger Games reference here :P Alleen has turned into Wiress

Ooh, Wiress is awesome!
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Wow. What a wild episode. O.O it had some great moments but wow. That's a lot of drama in one episode. I think everyone in that episode was at some point hostile :P a lot of drama XD haha

Can't believe who went. That's quite a shock. >.<
  • Options
    Wow!... :o I'm still shocked about all the gut.... Ew... Other than that Awesome episode and very tense... ;)