Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Hair & Hair Colours?

SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
Hello,

I don't think I've made a discussion here about adding more content to the game except for about a new expansion pack :) My name is Matthew *waves*

Ok so basically upon playing The Sims 4 I've found that I really enjoy the game, but one thing that lacks most for me is the hair and hair colours that we have in CAS. The amount of hair is an ok amount but more would be nice as well :) and not just more, but more of a certain style :) We need lots more styles of hair for The Sims 4. So hopefully EA can do something about that in the near future :)

Now we definitely need more hair colours! I'd love to say that the colour wheel is going to return but I do have my doubts about that, but who knows I could be wrong. But EA please add more colour options for the hair, clothes and objects :) it gets really samey using the same colours for everything and other than building children's bedrooms, pink and green, all my rooms look really dull in my Sims houses :/ which really takes some of the fun of unique homes away.
I was in CAS this morning and took this picture...

Untitled_zps8yo4dige.png

As you can see I have put a red box around the colours so you can see the total amount of colours we have to change our Sims' hair colours. As you can see there isn't much of a selection there so more is definitely needed :) I also added a green arrow as an example so that if you added more we could click the arrow and it would shift over to more colours for selection :)

Other than that I am really happy with The Sims 4's CAS :) but the new colours and some new hair is needed to make this CAS even better!! :)

Hopefully you'll be able to add more for us soon :)

Matthew.

Comments

• Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    More hair colors is desperately needed in this game, at least I think so. As you said, we are quite lacking in terms of variety. Shoot, we don't even have an option for purple hair in the game, which I would really love to see. I definitely, definitely want to see more hair colors.

On top of that, it would be nice to be able to add highlights or other colorings of the sort to kind of blend things up. We have a few hair styles that allow for two different colors, but you're not actually able to choose what two colors to use. I don't know if we'll ever get this, but it would definitely be nice to see.

As far as hair styles, I'm content with the variety we do have, but of course, I'm always happy to get new styles as well.
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    YESSSS we need more hair colors! A color wheel would be cool, or at least a color palette with many different shades of different colors! :)