Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whats up with the ugly hair colour

I dont why but why did they added this ugly yellowish blonde, it looks horrible and i have never seen a person with such a blonde in my Life.
What do you think

Comments

• joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    I know which one you are talking about, I don't like it either. :#
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    It looks so gross and dirty lol
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    what hair color you are talking about?
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member

The haircolour that malcom landgraab has. The colour looks so ugly.
  • MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    I actually really love that hair color :) it's cute & fun! I think it goes well with the art style.
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    I actually really love that hair color :) it's cute & fun! I think it goes well with the art style.

It's not my favorite, but I like it too. I enjoy "unusual" hair colors.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Yeah I'm not a huge fan of that color. Now if we could get maybe some platinum, honey or caramel hair oh and some Plum hair that would be great.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Yeah, I don't really like that hair color either. I like the 'platinum' blonde one better.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • BeanfootBeanfoot Posts: 602 Member
    I hear ya. I usually use the platinum and strawberry colours instead. I wish there were more "ashy" or less saturated colours. More grey options rather than just black and brown would be awesome as well.
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    Yeah I have to admit that it's pretty unappealing looking. I think they were trying to go for a rich, golden blonde shade, (considering we have platinum and ash,) but it came out a bit wonky looking. It reminds me of when I (plumly) tried to die my brown hair blonde and it turned out super brassy and artificial looking. It just doesn't look like a natural hair color.

It's the difference between this: 2liy2df.jpg
    And this: ne72ag.jpg
    (Sorry Katy, XD.)

I honestly haven't used that hair color before. I haven't found a sim it looks good on yet.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    I like it :) I pretend it's a darker sort of blond with a slight reddish shine over it. I don't use it often, then again, I rarely use platinum blond either. Or the, also unnatural, extremely-fiery-Katrina Caliente-red colour.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I know what you're talking about. It's a very bold yellow color. I'm not too fond of it since it doesn't always look good. It's like the fun hair color swatches to me, only a few sims can pull it off. :(
    Can we post links to CC on the forums? Cause I know a great tumblr page that has amazing recolors for all the hairs from the base game up to romantic garden stuff
    1FKDfKj.png
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    I like it :) I pretend it's a darker sort of blond with a slight reddish shine over it. I don't use it often, then again, I rarely use platinum blond either. Or the, also unnatural, extremely-fiery-Katrina Caliente-red colour.

I think it actually looks quite lovely on your avatar. Perhaps pairing it with green gives it an appealing dandelion-y aesthetic? She looks like a dedicated gardener that dyed her hair to match her garden. :D She pulls it off.
  • nnea123nnea123 Posts: 63 Member
    I never use it and I think it looks horrible. I can understand the gold rich blind hair color they were trying to do but it didn't quite get there.
  • TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited March 2016
    I love this haircolor. I use it al the time
    tWwI272.jpg
    [img][/img]WsG6W9P.png
    [img][/img]P2X40sa.png?1

Post edited by TheSimer on
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    Can we post links to CC on the forums? Cause I know a great tumblr page that has amazing recolors for all the hairs from the base game up to romantic garden stuff
    I've seen a lot of links to mods/CC so yeah
    I'm all for anything to replace the yellow
    v5Yd2X5.png
    edited March 2016
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    I've seen a lot of links to mods/CC so yeah
    I'm all for anything to replace the yellow

Great! Okay so this one tumblr page I am in love with. They're just recolors but if you like the EA made hair just want new colors this is definitely the place. They've got thinks like Ebony, Strawberry, Maroon etc. I'm hoping the creator makes more colors like platinum or darker hairs but it's still a great selection.

http://lost-my-plumbbob-in-your-pond.tumblr.com/hairrecolours

Edit: The Honey recolor is my personal favorite for an alternative for the corn yellow hair that's in game XD
    1FKDfKj.png
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    foussi wrote: »

The haircolour that malcom landgraab has. The colour looks so ugly.

I don't find that ugly at all.
    I thought they added another hair color that I was not aware of
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Looks fine to me. I don't find it ugly at all, and there are a few examples of it being used well in this thread.
    Great! Okay so this one tumblr page I am in love with. They're just recolors but if you like the EA made hair just want new colors this is definitely the place. They've got thinks like Ebony, Strawberry, Maroon etc. I'm hoping the creator makes more colors like platinum or darker hairs but it's still a great selection.

http://lost-my-plumbbob-in-your-pond.tumblr.com/hairrecolours

Edit: The Honey recolor is my personal favorite for an alternative for the corn yellow hair that's in game XD
    Oh, I remember finding these while looking for CC but then I forgot where they were and never got to try them.
    They look pretty good, it'll be nice to have more options at least
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • snowdustmelodysnowdustmelody Posts: 385 Member
    I used to hate it too but now I make a lot of sims with that hair color. The one I really hate is the light brown one.
    tumblr_mfgza8NCk51qfwt9io1_500.gif

• chickenowchickenow Posts: 458 Member
    Neia wrote: »
    It's not my favorite hair color, but I have a couple of Sims with this blond. I would love to see more hair colors though ! Those ones looked really great :

tumblr_nv5dwfi6Xu1uhq4nqo1_1280.png

(Source)

These look awesome! If only these colours would be officially patched in. I posted simular feedback on this the other day!
  • HopeinenHopeinen Posts: 316 Member
    How i wish we had a color wheel in TS4...