Sul sul! How many baes is too many? The answer is NONE! Join @kelseydangerous on her journey of love as she attempts to maintain 100 romantic relationships.
Follow along on her road to love here!
September 17th- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

Swanson Legacy-New chapter(9/12)

Comments

  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 22,926 Member
    Nice work! That's a cool song by Matt--it really fit this chapter well. And it was great to see Bucky there! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

    Dragon Name: Hywicoes | House: Ravenclaw | Wand: Dogwood, Unicorn hair 11 ¼" , Suprisingly Swishy
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,150 Member
    edited June 2018
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Nice work! That's a cool song by Matt--it really fit this chapter well. And it was great to see Bucky there! :)

    Well in Gen 6 the chapter "All I Know" is from Matt's channel. As is "Doesn't Seem Right" is also from Matt's channel (both of these comes from the book vs. movie: The Musical: Faerie tales vs. Disney review). Well Literally Romance came from his Shinny Happy Vloggy time where the male YouTubers were trying to jokingly woo the female members.

    I just changed one line in this song ("our reality got in the way" was her "Personality got in the way" in the original)
    kikWQMd.jpg
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,150 Member
    new chapter
    hVbHp4.jpg
    kikWQMd.jpg
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 22,926 Member
    That's an interesting update, @MadameLee ! I enjoyed Henry's dream...
    And it's interesting to see Tony as a potential good guy!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

    Dragon Name: Hywicoes | House: Ravenclaw | Wand: Dogwood, Unicorn hair 11 ¼" , Suprisingly Swishy
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,150 Member
    edited June 2018
    CathyTea wrote: »
    That's an interesting update, @MadameLee ! I enjoyed Henry's dream...
    And it's interesting to see Tony as a potential good guy!

    This is the third time he appears in this story as a good guy.
    First appearance is in Gen 3 getting the truth from two other accusers of America and then in Gen 5 he escorts Juliet after her almost kidnapping to the cafe The Muses were performing at
    . You notice how I had an explanation of how he is immortal?



    What did you think of how I had Dan call Henry and what Dan told him about Dan's wife (one of the former bullies)? in a Spoiler please

    The Title of this chapter was a gender-reserved title of The Princess Bride title
    kikWQMd.jpg
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,150 Member
    @simscognito did you read this last chapter yet?
    kikWQMd.jpg
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,150 Member
    edited June 2018
    new chapter
    Mh3ll0.jpg

    @CathyTea @simscognito
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    kikWQMd.jpg
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 22,926 Member
    I like this recent chapter a lot! My favorite line...
    "Do we have to have a recap of the events from earlier in this story... you might as well tell me Swanson family history.. well you're at it!!

    I think I notice some Matt-influence in your writing now!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

    Dragon Name: Hywicoes | House: Ravenclaw | Wand: Dogwood, Unicorn hair 11 ¼" , Suprisingly Swishy
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,150 Member
    edited July 2018
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I like this recent chapter a lot! My favorite line...
    "Do we have to have a recap of the events from earlier in this story... you might as well tell me Swanson family history.. well you're at it!!

    I think I notice some Matt-influence in your writing now!

    Darn , I should have used the word Exposition there.. since that would have been Matt-like.



    How is my Writing (as of Gen 6/7) Matt-like?



    @simscognito have you caught up with this Swanson Legacy
    kikWQMd.jpg
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,526 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I like this recent chapter a lot! My favorite line...
    "Do we have to have a recap of the events from earlier in this story... you might as well tell me Swanson family history.. well you're at it!!

    I think I notice some Matt-influence in your writing now!

    Darn , I should have used the word Exposition there.. since that would have been Matt-like.



    How is my Writing (as of Gen 6/7) Matt-like?



    @simscognito have you caught up with this Swanson Legacy

    @MadameLee Not sure. Will have to check. Internet's been acting up lately. Have got it back now though.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,150 Member
    @simscognito @CathyTea if you guys have any suggestions on some chapters from Swanson Legacy I can print off for the New Leaf Workshop visitor?
    kikWQMd.jpg
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,150 Member
    edited August 2018
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 22,926 Member
    @MadameLee I caught up! I love @For_Eorzea 's sketch! :)

    This chapter had a surreal feel to it.

    Nice work with the collaboration!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

    Dragon Name: Hywicoes | House: Ravenclaw | Wand: Dogwood, Unicorn hair 11 ¼" , Suprisingly Swishy
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,150 Member
    @CathyTea what did you think of "Ariel Day"?
    kikWQMd.jpg
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,150 Member
    @Chrinnie enjoying Swansons?
    kikWQMd.jpg
  • ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 951 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @Chrinnie enjoying Swansons?

    What I have read thus far, I am enjoying.
    My Current SimLits
    gLg0qv3.png

    AND

    The Survivor: A Sim's Story. Story updated weekly.

    "Did you ever wonder if, the day they met, Bob asked Eliza if she wanted some pancakes?"
    Twitter: chrinniesims
  • ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 951 Member
    edited August 2018
    redacted
    My Current SimLits
    gLg0qv3.png

    AND

    The Survivor: A Sim's Story. Story updated weekly.

    "Did you ever wonder if, the day they met, Bob asked Eliza if she wanted some pancakes?"
    Twitter: chrinniesims
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,150 Member
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    I had a silly moment. Here's a Alvarez Interlude, Jefferson's Style

    @Chrinnie are you sure you didn't mean to post that on the Writer's Lounge?
    kikWQMd.jpg
  • ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 951 Member
    Ha! My bad
    My Current SimLits
    gLg0qv3.png

    AND

    The Survivor: A Sim's Story. Story updated weekly.

    "Did you ever wonder if, the day they met, Bob asked Eliza if she wanted some pancakes?"
    Twitter: chrinniesims
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,150 Member
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    Ha! My bad

    @Chrinnie I done the same thing a couple of times on @CitizenErased14's Ashes to Ashes thread by mistake when I meant to put it either in the WL's, here or Phoenix Circle
    kikWQMd.jpg
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,150 Member
    banner fans works again for me and a new chapter

    UN1f9M.jpg

    kikWQMd.jpg
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 22,926 Member
    I caught up! Cute puppies, and I love the special holidays (Cinderella day, especially). That interlude was really interesting--you did a great job matching the pics to the lyrics!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

    Dragon Name: Hywicoes | House: Ravenclaw | Wand: Dogwood, Unicorn hair 11 ¼" , Suprisingly Swishy
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,150 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    I caught up! Cute puppies, and I love the special holidays (Cinderella day, especially). That interlude was really interesting--you did a great job matching the pics to the lyrics!

    @CathyTea I realized after you commented about Cinderella day that for the Swansons its extremely important holiday because of 3.5 different Swansons (directly and indirectly related) have been in Cinderella's circumstance
    kikWQMd.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top