Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Runaway Teen Lovers- Montagues and Capulets

StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
I was thinking about it and decided that a whole new forum thread was a better idea than tacking this idea on to the regular Runaway Teen Challenge thread. So to make it a bit easier I'll copy and paste my original post here:

Okay guys, since I'm waiting for all the parts to build a new PC I've been watching a lot of Youtube let's plays. Recently I've been watching Simsuppy Rags to Riches Get Together. He's starting with 2 sims and it doesn't make things as easy as you'd think. Sooo the wheels started turning... what if we did a modified Runaway Teen Challenge with 2 sims? Then the idea came what if they were Runaway Teen Lovers?? Now some of you might be against this idea but I thought we could start off with the girl pregnant just to increase the difficulty! Which means a mod, I'm thinking inTeen because I really liked that mod in Sims 2. Apparenly InTeen is gone so it was suggested by @Fizzstix that we use the MC Control Center I was thinking to make it even harder they would start with $0 and can't leave the home lot until the baby is a child and then the child has to travel with them if they travel. I'm thinking of taking away the cost to travel to even things out some and because frankly it's annoying to constantly change funds. All of this is flexible at this moment so please leave your suggestions! I also want an end-point to this challenge. I'd like to complete the aspirations, increase the house size to having to have at least 2 bedrooms and the child aged to young adult. What do ya'll think? I've also dabbled with the idea of using an aging mod so they don't all age so fast? Lastly but most exciting I will be starting a new thread for everyone to post their sims that I can use whenever I do get my PC put together and start the trial of the challenge. (If someone wanted to play test it before then more power to you... my biggest question is: Is it possible to have them not travel from the home lot the first few days? Thanks!)

I made a blog post here to keep track of mod ideas and such.
Post edited by StormyDayz on

Comments