Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Runaway Teen Lovers Challenge Submissions

StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
Hello all! I am working on creating a modified version of the Runaway Teen Challenge. The details are here. Basically, I want your submission of a boy or girl teen for me to use in the trail version of the modified challenge. I'd like them to have all their outfits please and I'd like a backstory for each. If you find "runaway" type custom content please link to the custom content in your submission. Whoever gets the most likes wins! I am waiting for parts for my PC at the moment so it may be a bit before I can start this challenge so my question for you is: How long should this contest run? Thanks! :D

Comments

• kisarinnykisarinny Posts: 14 New Member
    I'm personally doing a test run of the Runaway Teen Challenge and my only question right now is for when the babies become children: should they go to school while mom stays 'home'?
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    kisarinny wrote: »
    I'm personally doing a test run of the Runaway Teen Challenge and my only question right now is for when the babies become children: should they go to school while mom stays 'home'?

It's up to you. Personally I plan to keep my child at home since he/she will be sort of a secret. Also I plan to use a no school mod so I don't have to keep canceling it out.
  • kisarinnykisarinny Posts: 14 New Member
    I opted for school since I figured my teen mom would want her kids to have a better shot at life than she did :smiley: So far the challenge is going fairly well!
  • JemkatkJemkatk Posts: 199 Member
    OOOOO This is such a cute idea! Definitely will make a submission.
  • SimsSiblings456SimsSiblings456 Posts: 4 New Member
    How do u make a submission?
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    How do u make a submission?

Sorry but nobody seemed interested so I just made my own sims. Here's the link to the challenge if you want to read it- Runaway Teen Lovers I finished it a week or so ago.