Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @MissCashmere, I have your Mass Effect 3 home finished. I really enjoyed building this lot since it was so different. I hope that I was able to capture the look you were going for from the video game pics I found online, and hope that the outdoor landscaping suits Lunar Lakes ok. It features a lot of cement, steel, stone and concrete surfaces as depicted in the in-game photos. Hope you like!

DOWNLOAD

OIZJar1.jpg

Here are some in-game pics of the apartment from the Mass Effect 3 video game:

2CS6aWb.jpg

L8UL19S.jpg
    SnUUJhz.jpg
    MQWa3xn.jpg
    o5C6TdL.jpg
    6rAIp2r.jpg
    BOz8GGA.jpg
    eLY4qYx.jpg
    aW7ji1W.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR LOTS MORE PICTURES
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Two great builds from my friends, rec'd both of them ;)
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Two great builds from my friends, rec'd both of them ;)

Thank you @glenkarri!
    I would like to claim this one:

Date: January 26, 2016
    Username: Swiftlover13
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern House for the Beach on Sunset Valley lot "Sur la Plage"
    Preferred Creator: Glenkarri, or whomever is available
    Claimed By: Sandraelle

@Swiftlover13, could you please check in with me on my DNA contact thread?

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/856457/sandraelles-contact-page-for-d-n-a-team-requests/p1

I have a few questions in my 3rd post. :smile: Thank you!

• GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Thanks Sandy, I am sure Swiftlover will appreciate a gorgeous Modern from you ;)

Will claim this one thanks

Date: February 14, 2016
    Username: Reddvelvett
    Page: here
    Description: Traditional/Victorian Recreation of The Lefevre Mansion in Second Life for Sunlit Tides or Other Beach World
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
  • Anua92Anua92 Posts: 269 Member
    edited March 2016
    May I put in a request for a group of sims? I already have a request for a home in progress. It was claimed by romagi1. I just don't want to put up another request if I'm not allowed to. I don't really know your rules :smiley:
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    @sashraf , High Tech Modern is a lovely build. Sleek and perfect layout and colours. I love the blend of neutral tones. Well done! :D
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Anua92 wrote: »
    May I put in a request for a group of sims? I already have a request for a home in progress. It was claimed by romagi1. I just don't want to put up another request if I'm not allowed to. I don't really know your rules :smiley:

@Anua92, you may have one build request and one sim/sim family request at the same time. You just can not have 2 build requests at the same time.

PS I'll get the bed changed out. :)

@romagi1 Thank you for clearing that up. And the bed lol
    edited March 2016
    Username: Anua92
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Genie
    Skin color: All colors except white.
    Hair color: Anything out of the norm.
    Traits: Doesn't matter
    Favorites: Doesn't matter
    Sign: Doesn't matter
    Lifetime Wish: Doesn't matter
    Name desired (optional):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs, and Master Suite
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: It's a long list, so please pm me.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    Link to reference pics (optional):
    Additional instructions?
    I'm looking for a group of 8 very diverse men for my 100 baby challenge. Please don't make them related. Also, please put them in the exchange separately, not in a group (that way I can download them as I need them. And you can upload them as you make them). Make them look however you would like, abnormal or normal. I just want them all to be a different color skin, with crazy colored hair. I love playing with the genetics like that. I don't care what hair style or clothes you give them, so have fun with that! If you want to see the fathers I've made so far, please go here
    Post edited by Anua92 on
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited March 2016
    sashraf wrote: »
    And up next... :)

Claiming...

Date: January 18, 2016
    Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Description: Gothic Victorian Home for Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@ ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Both of those floor plans should work perfectly!
    Any changes or additions?

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    I would like to claim this one:

Date: January 26, 2016
    Username: Swiftlover13
    Description: Modern House for the Beach on Sunset Valley lot "Sur la Plage"
    Preferred Creator: Glenkarri, or whomever is available
    Claimed By: Sandraelle

@Swiftlover13, could you please check in with me on my DNA contact thread?

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/856457/sandraelles-contact-page-for-d-n-a-team-requests/p1

I have a few questions in my 3rd post. :smile: Thank you!

SLpPUp.png
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Thanks Sandy, I am sure Swiftlover will appreciate a gorgeous Modern from you ;)

Will claim this one thanks

Date: February 14, 2016
    Username: Reddvelvett
    Description: Traditional/Victorian Recreation of The Lefevre Mansion in Second Life for Sunlit Tides or Other Beach World
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    Thanks for Claiming my request! (Only 2 months old! :D )
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Hi I'm back! Well The Lilac Lady @sashraf made for me was absolutely marvelous! I was hoping I could request another residential lot: Backstory, after living in the Lilac Lady for the last few generations the new heir is ready to move to the big city, Bridgeport.

Username: LaineeCheri
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Brooklyn Brownstone Apartment, like I Love Lucy
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All EPs no SPs
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?: Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): min 30x30
    Number of bedrooms: 3 bedrooms
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?: Only the master bedroom decorated
    Number of bathrooms: 1
    Favorite color schemes: blues, browns, peach anything except the dislike color
    Colors you dislike: lime green
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?: Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Jazz Living, Club Vaidenburger den and study, Regal Living Full Set, Storybook Living, I own a lot of from the store so if the builder has any other suggestions feel free to PM me I'll let you know if I own the set.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: Bridgeport
    Link to specific house or plan: http://nikneuk.deviantart.com/art/Lucy-and-Ricky-Ricardo-home-from-I-LOVE-LUCY-326766593
    exterior: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedford–Stuyvesant,_Brooklyn#/media/File:Bedstuybrownstone1.jpg
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?: basement, concrete backyard/parking lot, one of the bedrooms should be decorated as a bedroom, the others will convert over time, one bedroom should be a study/office the heir is a writer, the other empty, or if you have ideas just toss it in there I'm open to anything as long as it stays true to the time period
    Additional instructions?: I don't want this to be an apartment with an elevator, it should be on the third floor of the building and hidden room markers on the other floors so my sim doesn't have to pay for the unused space. Also if it could look like theres a row of apartments.
  • KementariKementari Posts: 925 Member
    Claiming this one:

Date: February 25, 2016
    Username: blair2396
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Resort (Castle) for All Sims 3 Worlds
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@blair2396 can you please contact me on my DNA thread here
  • MissCashmereMissCashmere Posts: 101 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    @MissCashmere, I have your Mass Effect 3 home finished. I really enjoyed building this lot since it was so different. I hope that I was able to capture the look you were going for from the video game pics I found online, and hope that the outdoor landscaping suits Lunar Lakes ok. It features a lot of cement, steel, stone and concrete surfaces as depicted in the in-game photos. Hope you like!

DOWNLOAD

Always a bit late. I wanted to thank you here again. Thank you so very much for creating this incredible dream house for me, I've thought so long about requesting it and I just absolutely love it <3.

We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
    Hi @KatNipples , your Hogan's Diner remake is completed.

DOWNLOAD

[img][/img]DinerVsHogans_zpsqidtvmnf.jpg
    edited March 2016
    Madam Secretary, I'm claiming this one...

Date: February 29, 2016
    Username: HSmith2016
    Description: Farmhouse for Any Sims 3 World
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@HSmith2016 , please check in on my request thread HERE :smile:
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): I'm looking for something old-fashioned, kind of like a farm house. Basically a home that a set of grandparents would live in, something that could be passed down to younger generations.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? EPs: World Adventures, Seasons, Late Night, Generations; SPs: High End Loft; Worlds: Riverview, Hidden Springs
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? n/a
    Lot size (dimensions): Any
    Number of bedrooms: 2-4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? All ages, including babies/toddlers.
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes: Earthy colors, reds, blues, neutrals.
    Colors you dislike: Neon, ultra-modern.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please. Decorating is one aspect I am not good at.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Absolutely.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Fowl & Feathers Chicken Coop, Milkin' It Dairy Corral, Warbling Windchimes, Painted Milk Jug, Grandma's Pantry, Kitchen Cage Hutch, Mmmm Cupcakes, Market Piggy Sculpture, Country Breakfast Wall Shelf, Once Upon a Time Cottage - Porridge Prep Wall Shelf, Higher Tech Apron Rack, Sugar Spice and Everything Nice Wall Shelf, Pan of Plants Sculpture, Farm Fresh Sink, Pump-less Waterwork Sink, Grandmother's Cooktop, Mid-Century Modern Bathroom - Wall Mount Towel Stackomatic, Perfect Place Shelf, Learn Your Sim-E-Zees, Mid-Century Modern Bathroom - Towel Stackomatic, Wonderfully Woven Hanging Chair, Bedtime Story Bookshelf, Tea Time in Disguise Table Lamp, I Heart the 50s Laundry (set), Happily Hippie Patchwork Pouf, Humble Fireside Circle, Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun set, Animals Abound set, Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing, Panda & Friends set, Kids! 2010 set, Hay Now Cart, Jars of Electric Fireflies, Tools of the Trade, Great Grandma's Butter Churn, Clustered Electric Firefly Jars, the Old Dried-Up Well, Contemporary Comfort Living set, Contemporary Comfort Bedroom set, Hewnsman Outdoor set, Adventageous Washstand, Pastoral Practical Kitchen Shelf, Country Carved Tableware Cabinet, Foyer Frills, Murano Retro and Ripe Fruit Bowl, Fraud Laug.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: I don't know what this is.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Any
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A fenced in yard would be nice, maybe a garden area, a little kitchen nook, a place for kids to play.
    Additional instructions? Edited to add that I just got the Stones Throw Greenhouse, so any of the items in that venue would be a great addition to a farmhouse!

• sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    Fantastic new builds ladies!
    The Mass Effect 3 home is so sleek and I love the 2 story living room.
    Hogan's Diner never looked so good! So much better than the original!
  • sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    ELIJAHSBABYGURL9

Severus Snape's new home is finished!
    Gothic/Victorian 4 bedroom, 3 bath, Library, skill room.

Spinner's End

Gallery Link

Slideshow Link

1_zps1doshwki.png
    0_zpsxn7nwfwc.png
    5_zps8uvqsh5r.png
    7_zpssegleidn.png
    8_zpsco4lejov.png
    9_zpsxdnfmdu8.png
    Kementari wrote: »
    Claiming this one:

Date: February 25, 2016
    Username: blair2396
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Resort (Castle) for All Sims 3 Worlds
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@blair2396 can you please contact me on my DNA thread here

SLpPUp.png
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Madam Secretary, I'm claiming this one...

Date: February 29, 2016
    Description: Farmhouse for Any Sims 3 World
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@HSmith2016 , please check in on my request thread HERE :smile:

SLpPUp.png