Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Real Sunset Valley

2...Next

Comments

• therealsunsetvalleytherealsunsetvalley Posts: 438 Member

You should try to pair Bebe with Holly and\or River since the three of them are so alike.

The storyline with Bebe as a lesbian comes naturally in my game, as I checked in MC that only her from my female residents is attracted to other females.
    Don't want to make a spoiler, but after season 03 few Sunset Valley residents go to University, and Bebe shares a room in the dormitory with Holly , so who knows what happens there, haha?
    River is a good pick too, especially considering her life situation after season 03, because she's so disappointed in men now, but that's coming soon...
    I usually go by my Sims wishes and drama creates itself, so who knows which one of many SV ladies steals Bebe's heart?

But I also like the idea of Bebe dating Claire, as an opposite actract sort of way. I've drawn some Susan x Bebe a while ago, and that's even weirder (and perhaps cuter). Since Claire is older than Dorie (by two simdays) she should perhaps get Youth Potion.

I have never used Youth Potion yet, but after season 03 I changed adult stage from 21 days to 28, as it suits my game more. So Sims have one week (season) more to develop their lives, romances, fulfill LTWs etc and I think four weeks as adults is better in my case.
    Those who are already elder have one week extra in elder stage to be fair. So Claire won't be an elder in next season yet. Same with Dorie or Altos, Langeraks etc. Gus, on the other hand, will experience one week (season) more as an elder, coz he is already old. My whole town was in transition between season 03 and 04 to adjust those 28 days for adults. Late in her adult years, Claire could be a mature role model for confused Bebe, we will see how their friendship will develop.
    And hey, I changed Boyd's elder hair to pure white; he and Susan will have one week extra as elders too. Or they can use Youth Potion? Or maybe Evil Vita, who hates Cyclone Sword, and would kill to remain younger?

... Or, what was the unborn Ursine girl like and what is her name? That Ursine girl could get with either Hart sister.

Unborn Ursine girl name's Gloria Frio and she's a teenager in season 04, she's quite heavy, body and personality wise, haha. Don't have any plans for her yet, but I'm sure she will live in Ursine house. Thanks for your ideas!
    edited October 2017

1) Propably a lady that is'nt even in-game at the start of it. Maybe a Shang Sim La\Al Simhara\Champs Les Sims\Sims University\Oasis Landing townie. Who knows?

Yeah, could be. Since season 04 Kate Pistachio the maid and Dave Ramsey the tatooist (game picked him for that role, when I made tatoos for my residents), both who were somehow included in my pictures, are playable now. So maybe Kate with toy with Bebe a bit, as her LTW is Heartbreaker and she needs some innocent victims too, haha. I'm thinking about involving some foreign Sims in my story too, but soon there will be no place for new households in my town, since from season 04 Bert Alto is showing up, as well as Kent household. Not to mention Dreamer, Matlapins, Pleasants, Burbs, Lothario, Calientes, who are waiting to show up in upcoming seasons and I need save some room in my town for them first place. I like to include some extra characters in my story anyway, so who knows who would be picked?
    2) Susan, Boyd, and Cycl0n3 could all make one. Then they would be trapped in a basement by Vita who wants them to make the YP for her, but they all run away instead? Maybe they're saved by Blair. Who then marries Cycl0n3 and they go all live in Modernehaus together.

I love the idea about an more action movie style episodes, so thanks for giving me cool ideas. Vita hates Cyclone from season 02 I guess. I need to add text to previous episodes to make my story more clear (but it's hell of work for me) , but in short, she was furious that Cyclone revelead in his newspaper articles dirty political tactics of Vita.

Here's their first fight from episode 02 season 02:

Screenshot-109.jpg

Screenshot-110.jpg

Screenshot-111.jpg

Screenshot-112.jpg

And here's their fight (he's interviewing her) from episode 02 season 03:

Screenshot-138.jpg

What I can tell is that Cyclone is still an old enemy (the worst one at the moment) in Vita's relashionships and he's not safe until she is alive, mwahaha :wink:
    3) Gloria could go for the Hart Sisters. Or I could give you a pointer from NRAAS SP and have her do a rivalry with the Alto kids which may or may not blossom into love. Or... you could simply put her with Sam Sekemoto or the Unborn Baby Keaton as it so happens often with EA SP.

Yep, will see how the story will evolve.
  • fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 205 Member
    Great job on the The Real Sunset Valley, i really did enjoy reading the stories
    ,its like your watching an a reality show of your favourite sims families. My favourite one was on the Wainrights (my favourite family) i'm suprised that Blair is not married, i always make her a single mom haha!!

Keep writing the great stories, i will follow this thread, i love to see what you do with Bob and Betty Newbie :)
  • @fazemanpress Thank you so much for your feedback and I'm happy you enjoy those stories. Now I feel more determined to execute many ideas and storylines that need to be played yet to make it all more interesting and surprising.
    In next 04 season, Bob and Betty are freshly young adults and she looks like that:

xuJkjIT.jpg

1kmojHT.jpg

@KaikoMikkusu Lol at Blair and Bebe the triplets. Wonder who's gonna has triplets in my game if anyone :smiley:

The next episode is online: "The Real Sunset Valley" Season 03 Episode 14: Clavell

52a.png

https://therealsunsetvalley.blogspot.com/

Screenshot-673.jpg
  • ameliaandcynthiaameliaandcynthia Posts: 42 Member
    I liked the Roomies story.
  • comasyouarcomasyouar Posts: 25 Member
    edited November 2018
    This is so funny. I just stumbled upon this post and I've just started a blog about the families of Sunset Valley myself a couple of weeks ago (https://welcometosunsetvalley.wordpress.com/). I'm sitting at home with a broken leg, so I have a lot of time on my hands and I've been posting like crazy. I will follow your blog, it will be interesting to know what your Sims are up to.
    Post edited by comasyouar on
    https://thesimsofsunsetvalley.wordpress.com
    The Sims of Sunset Valley recreated in The Sims 4
  • @comasyouar Hey there! Nice to know we are similar minded, haha. Keep posting your stories! Hope your leg is ok. Cheers!
    edited November 2018
    The next episode is online: "The Real Sunset Valley" Season 03 Chapter 15: Wolff

55a.png

Screenshot-198.jpg
  • comasyouarcomasyouar Posts: 25 Member
    Jay, a new episode :smile:
    https://thesimsofsunsetvalley.wordpress.com
    The Sims of Sunset Valley recreated in The Sims 4