Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

RMS TITANIC RESORT / MULTI ENTRAINEMENT COMUNITY LOT

MaglxisbackMaglxisback Posts: 250 Member
edited March 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
footerLogo.png
Hello everyone!

I started to work on this build a while ago... at first I kinda wanted to recreate titanic but then realise hey! it is just sims 4 and its pratically impossible as of right now to even get close. Only in sims 3 i seen someone working on titanic and it is subliminal. soooo I thought of building some kind of an musuem.. where we can go and get that titanic feeling and do whatever EA gives us to play with in sims 4 restaurant spa etc. I will also try as much as I can and keep the original design and style of titanic even tho it will definetly not look like titanic but I will give my best to create an amazing lot with a lots of details and services. I will update throught expansion packs/gamepacks. I will also keep this post updated as I progress, pictures will be added whenever I finish an certain area. I also need to say that alot more is done than what im showing in the pictures below. Its just that i do not want to show too much i want to keep the thrill till its upcoming release :) and also because certain rooms are subject to changes

The museum will feature the following;
<3 A titanic like frame
24xphdk.png
<3 Titanic deck
ok7nub.png
<3 Hotel rooms
dmczh1.png
<3 Indoor / Outdoor pool
2f06d61.png
<3 The grand stairs
15cln3n.png
<3 The Restaurant
mrad90.jpg
<3 Lounge
20gl636.png
<3 Café
zyaon5.png
coming soon <3 Gym
coming soon <3 Spa
coming soon <3 Garden
coming soon <3 The Library
coming soon <3 The office
coming soon <3 The nursery

Any comments or suggestion are deeply appreciated :)
Happy simming everyone!
Post edited by Maglxisback on

Comments