Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weekly tasks - Help!!!

My sim needs to take an inflatable chair to the bool and relax. When I try to purchase one from the pool tab in the home store, it wont let me place the chair somewhere in the house. It seems like it doesnt belong. I tried to place it outside too but it dodnt let me. It didnt go to my inventory eother. How do I get an inflatable chair to take to the pool so I can complete this task?

Comments

• ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    The inflatable chair doesn't belong in the house or in the garden. It belongs in the pool which is the only place where you can place it.
  • MusicMeg222MusicMeg222 Posts: 163 Member
    I know but it wont let me buy one to keep so I can take it to the pool. It makes me place it in the house before it shows I bought it - just like other items. How do I do it?
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Just go to a lot with a pool and go into buy mode and place the inflatable chair either new or from your inventory. You can't use build/buy at the local swimming pool so this has to be done on one of your home lots.
    Oh ok. I was trying to do it at the local pool. Ill try that. Thanks!!
    I have a weekly task that I need to get a sim to reach nirvana in the park. Should I keep having them do things in the park (feed ducks, play with RC boat, play chess, relax on bench) to complete this task? Or how do they reach nirvana?
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,865 Member
    Just go to the park and then click on your sim. You'll get the option to reach nirvana.
    Ahh okay. I'll have to try that. Thanks!
    I need to complete a weekly task of splashing another sim in a pool. Whenever I try to get two sims in the pool at ince, one gets out and it wont let me have two at once. Help!!!
    I need to complete a weekly task of splashing another sim in a pool. Whenever I try to get two sims in the pool at ince, one gets out and it wont let me have two at once. Help!!!
    Maybe your pool is too small?
    I dont think it is. Hmmm.
    I expanded the pool a little but it still wont allow me to have two sims in at once. Strange....
    edited May 2016
    @MusicMeg222 You don't need to have them both in the pool. I just tested. With the one outside the pool as the active sim you can tap on the sim in the pool and splashing will be one of the options.

But I could also just order them both to be in the pool. None of them left. My pool is very big though.
    Okay I see what you mean. I tried that but when the second sim got into the pool to get splashed, the first one got out and then the second one got out. I expanded my pool and made it longer but it should be big enough for both of them. Not sure why it wont work.
    Okay I see what you mean. I tried that but when the second sim got into the pool to get splashed, the first one got out and then the second one got out. I expanded my pool and made it longer but it should be big enough for both of them. Not sure why it wont work.
    I am quite sure that it still is too small because as I wrote my pool is big (7*4 squares just for the water) and I wouldn't have made it that big unless it was necessary for some reason. Originally it was a little smaller though (probably 5*4 or 6*4) because I think that I got a quest about resizing it and therefore expanded it just a little more.
  • Khyri7Khyri7 Posts: 1 New Member
    If your Sim is getting out of the pool immediately after getting in, it probably means you need to clean the pool. They won't stay in a dirty pool.
    Ahh okay. I'll try that. It doesn't look dirty, so I didn't think of that. Thanks!
    It worked, thanks! And, now it looks much cleaner!!
    How do you play frisbee with the dog? I clicked on the frisbee but it doesnt do anything. I click on the dog and playing frisbee isnt an option.
    How do you play frisbee with the dog? I clicked on the frisbee but it doesnt do anything. I click on the dog and playing frisbee isnt an option.
    You click on the frisbee. But if the dog is occupied (on its way to dig some up or whatever) then it won't work and you will have to wait a little and then just try again.
    The dog is just walking around the house. I click on the frisbee but it doesnt do anything. It doesnt let me click on it either even when the dog is sitting down doing nothing.
  • SimGuruEmmaSimGuruEmma Posts: 118 SimGuru
    Hm, very odd @MusicMeg222. If the dog still isn't responding, send us a help request and we can take a closer look at what's going on there :) You can do this by going to your Main Menu in-game and clicking on the Support icon.
    Community Engagement Manager - The Sims FreePlay + The Sims Mobile - Firemonkeys and Maxis
    The dog is just walking around the house. I click on the frisbee but it doesnt do anything. It doesnt let me click on it either even when the dog is sitting down doing nothing.
    Is your frisbee on the ground (as it should be)? Have you tried with another frisbee?

I use either the one-starred blue frisbee or the more expensive three-starred frisbee which do the task in less time. The expensive frisbee has the problem though that it is extremely difficult to find it on the ground in the evening when it is actually too dark to see it because it has such weak colors.
    I just have the cheap blue one and its on the ground. I have not tried it with another one yet. It still isnt working...
    I just have the cheap blue one and its on the ground. I have not tried it with another one yet. It still isnt working...
    And the sim who are attempting to use it is an adult?
  • SimsAddiction968SimsAddiction968 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Is the dog a puppy? If so that might be the problem.
    HI! My name is SimsAddiction968
    I discovered Sims 1 summer 2001 when my youngest was 1 yr old.
    I bought all Eps & Sps for Sims 2 as they were released.
    I even bought Sims games for our consoles and handhelds.
    I have bought all Sims 3 Eps & Sps as the were released.
    I have held my grandson while playing. He is now 5 and plays FreePlay.
    I have pre ordered Sims 4. I have the Sims 2 mouse and waiting on Sims 4 mouse.
    I have a Freezer Bunny tattoo and a bracelet tattoo of the Sims 2 aspirations.

YES! I am addicted to The Sims no matter the form.