Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pure speculation thread: What type of restaurants would you like to create?

Hi All

This is a pure speculation thread. Recent reports and speculation has got my mind spinning with ideas.

What type of restaurants would you like to create or see if a pack does launch?! :)
Aussie_Simmer

Comments

• MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    A burger joint would be my first choice.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Well I made a seafood restuarent with the Sims 3 Store Bistro. I'd like to do the same in TS4. Hope the large aquarium walls from Late Night Return so I can make it look more realistic.
  • aleeeexxxpaleeeexxxp Posts: 159 Member
    I would like something fancy for proposals. I would obviously want proposals while dining.
  • Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »
    A burger joint would be my first choice.

Awesome!
    Aussie_Simmer
    Well I made a seafood restuarent with the Sims 3 Store Bistro. I'd like to do the same in TS4. Hope the large aquarium walls from Late Night Return so I can make it look more realistic.

I hope they add more interactions with the fish tanks! :)
    Aussie_Simmer
    aleeeexxxp wrote: »
    I would like something fancy for proposals. I would obviously want proposals while dining.

Yes! A french restaurant perhaps?! :)
    Aussie_Simmer
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    edited February 2016
    Fast food joint.
    Diner.
    Pizzeria with a Pi.z.z.a oven!
    A cheap restaurant with plastic looking tablecloths and tacky deco.
    Fine dining.

I want all the restaurants!!!1!
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
    joleaco wrote: »
    Fast food joint.
    Diner.
    Pizzeria with a Pi.z.z.a oven!
    A cheap restaurant with plastic looking tablecloths and tacky deco.
    Fine dining.

I want all the restaurants!!!1!

Love your ideas!
    Aussie_Simmer
    I would also build a diner type restuarent with hamburgers and fries. Also it would be nice to have a milkshake maker so we can buy shakes in a diner type restuarent.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited February 2016
    A British style café that serves all day breakfast, soups, baked potatoes, sandwiches etc.
    A vegetarian/vegan restaurant.
    A fish/seafood restaurant which only serves fish dishes.
    Indian/Nepalese/Italian/Chinese restaurants.
    Gourmet food restaurant.
    A family style pub/restaurant that does burgers, various fried foods, mixed grills, shepherds pie, bangers and mash etc. with play equipment/toys/games.

And finally...

Mood Food restaurant for all those special dishes, ice cream, coffees, teas.
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    A British style café that serves all day breakfast, soups, baked potatoes, sandwiches etc.
    A vegetarian/vegan restaurant.
    A fish/seafood restaurant which only serves fish dishes.
    Indian/Nepalese/Italian/Chinese restaurants.
    Gourmet food restaurant.
    A family style pub/restaurant that does burgers, various fried foods, mixed grills, shepherds pie, bangers and mash etc. with play equipment/toys/games.

And finally...

Mood Food restaurant for all those special dishes, ice cream, coffees, teas.

Great ideas!
    Aussie_Simmer
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    Ocean side restaurant & cafe in the modern windenburg district. I'd put it near the sea and I'll have a mainly outdoor setting with romantic string lights.
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,414 Member
    An expensive 5 star restaurant with a piano player for ambience when my sim finally pops the question to their significant other.
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    we've got popcorn, ice cream and so on, so could have a popcorn café and only serve popcorn and have an ice cream parlour and only serve ice cream, or could have a breakfast café only, lunch café only and a dinner café only, there are endless possibilities and of course it's The Sims 4, anything is possible, with an imaginary mind, anything is possible!!
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I wouldn't mind the "roach coach" making a return from Late Night. :D
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    A pizza restaurant.
  • GlasgowSmilesGlasgowSmiles Posts: 209 Member
    I'd start with a 50s diner, but I think a pizza place could be a lot of fun to create, and I definitely need my sims to have a family-style Chinese restaurant to go to... plus a good upscale date spot... a chain coffee place that busy sims can rush into before work?

And maybe a cute teahouse. Like, punishingly cute. Diabetes cute.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    If I could choose

Mexican restaurant server must bring chips and salsa to table
    Burger joint with a fryer/grill/soda fountain
    Pizza place with a large brick oven
    Steak house
    Japanese hibachi table large enough for a family of Sims to sit around it
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
    edited February 2016
    A romantic themed restuarent with new candles and rose pedals.
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member
    I remember building a seafood restaurant in TS2 named 'The Kelp' (an Easter Egg for anyone who can work out where the name came from!). It was shaped like a 'U' with the kitchen and bathrooms being in the basement. I'd love to recreate it in TS4.
    tFU6JMe.png
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I want a 50's diner restaurant! I always loved the look those and I really hope I can create one in the future! <3
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • elumaeelumae Posts: 171 Member
    Same here - would love to see Mexican, Italian, French, Japanese, Chinese restaurants, plus a pizza and burger joint. I'm sure someone has already mentioned this, but it might be neat for culinary sims to somehow acquire signature dishes from any types of restaurants they frequent. They could either buy it, or maybe have to build relationship up with the owner or chef? Maybe it could count as a job performance boost, or perhaps count towards a new collection of recipes from different food venues.