Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pointless (Game Show with PRIZES Round 2)

Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
so.... when I say it will be coming tomorrow, I really mean it will be coming 5 hrs 30 mins later because I'm impatient and so excited!

The Game is............ POINTLESS

For those of you who have never seen the game show Pointless before, 100 people are given 100 seconds to name as many things as possible within a certain time limit (e.g. "name as many countries of the world"). Then, in the show itself, contestants are put through rounds where they have to give answers for the same categories, and try and give the answers that the smallest amount of the 100 people said. The contestant with the highest amount of points is knocked out.

In case you still don't understand, here is a link to an episode of the show:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9eZ6hm58ic

If you STILL don't understand, here is an example round.

The category is "countries of the world"

Rosey says "UK" (99 people said that)
VioletHorse says "Azerbaijan" (5 people said that)
SwiftLover13 says "France" (89 people said that)
RockleyFamily says "Paris" (The answer is incorrect therefore you get and instant 100 points)

Rockley would be eliminated after giving the highest scoring answer

If someone happens to give a Pointless answer (something that NO-ONE said) then they will instantly win 50 Simpoints! Whoever wins the whole game will win 200 Simpoints (the finals are different tho).

The point of the survey is to act as the "100 people", and the real answers will be collected once all the surveys have been completed. Please post your final answers on this thread. If someone has already said an answer, you may not repeat them.

Thanks for playing!

Please ask for the Round 2 Survey!
Name a Taylor Swift single!
Post edited by Swiftlover13 on

Comments