Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Crossovers you would totally buy

Just some fantasy talk, wishful thinking. What games would you want to see Sims(3?) crossovers with?
For me, I've wanted for a long time something like Dynasty Warriors Sims.
Recently I've really been wanting something like Sims Fallout Shelter, or like some kind of mashup of fallout 4 and sims.

I'm sure I'm not the only one, what would you guys wanna play?

Comments

• BrianAndreeBrianAndree Posts: 422 Member
    Gta x Sims :D
    Orgin: BrianAndree
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Final Fantasy 7 Sims :)
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    @SimKeats I seriously love every single one of your choices! DW/SW/WO sims or Fallout/TES sims would have me just tearing through checks to get them all! Kind of explains why I recreated Piper and Nat for TS4, too.

pipernatrecreation_by_rvu-d9ipae5.png
  • GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    Fallout definitely. I'm trying with my new story! lol
    25079826515_f931b69742_o.jpg

24401343764_bbe637b167_o.jpg

Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Zombie Apocalypse x Sims. I WANT THIS.
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
  • Peach77Peach77 Posts: 313 Member
    SWTOR maybe?

I don't know if I need a whole crossover. All I need is a Corso Riggs sim. And I need him to yell "Now you're dumb, ugly, AND dead!"

Okay, and some hair. And some outfits. And, now that I think about it, they added housing since the last time I played, so there's probably some buy objects too. There were also some great facial expressions and animations.

Okay, yeah, I would buy a SWTOR crossover.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Combine Sims 2 story progression with Sims 3's open world and you've got a winner of a game.I love starting in empty worlds and building the town and it's population up slowly myself.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    One of the reasons I always wanted a KEOI (warriors series) Sims mashup, is cause I fantasize that such an awesome thing would have some kind of empires mode where you invade the other neighborhoods :D
    Awesome fallout stuff btw guys :)