Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the next game pack about restaurants? New tweet suggests so!

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Krisha880 wrote: »
    Les Sims posted a video on Twitter with a Sim eating cupcakes. Look at his t-shirt, is it a new hint for something food-related?

Edit: Never mind... it's not new... but it could still be a hint :P
    Uten%20navn%20-%20Kopi_zpshgjee4ss.jpg
    I saw something similar to what's on the front of that sim's shirt in a concept artwork about restaurant signs.

• Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    The tweet by SimGuruNinja was in relation to the game pack.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited March 2016
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I saw something similar to what's on the front of that sim's shirt in a concept artwork about restaurant signs.
    So did I! That's why I was thinking this was a new (t-shirt) hint!

The tweet by SimGuruNinja was in relation to the game pack.
    Phew!
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I just wish we knew whether or not there would be any news other than the patch news this month. I'm fine that there won't be anything released, but I'd like to know whether we'll have a March announcement of upcoming content or not.
  • Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    I just wish we knew whether or not there would be any news other than the patch news this month. I'm fine that there won't be anything released, but I'd like to know whether we'll have a March announcement of upcoming content or not.

Yeah, it would be great if they told us about the upcoming content!
    If the Game Pack is coming out in April. Then we should be getting an official announcement on it sometime in the next 4 weeks. Hopefully!

• XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    It's likely that modders will find files related to GP3 in the Tuesday patch files. ;)
    We can only hope.
    tenor.gif
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    It's likely that modders will find files related to GP3 in the Tuesday patch files. ;)
    We can only hope.
    Knowing the modders, you just might be right. So if there are any codes relating to the next Pack embedded in next week's game patch. It's in the company's best interest to just go ahead make the official announcement on the next Pack next week as well. Otherwise, there goes the whole shooting match on their silence over the next Pack, if that stuff so happened to be leaked out on the internet.

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    imhappy wrote: »
    I'm wondering if the "hungry for new content" hint was actually about growfruits, not restaurants.

No.
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    We can only hope.
    Knowing the modders, you just might be right. So if there are any codes relating to the next Pack embedded in next week's game patch. It's in the company's best interest to just go ahead make the official announcement on the next Pack next week as well. Otherwise, there goes the whole shooting match on their silence over the next Pack, if that stuff so happened to be leaked out on the internet.

I wouldn't call that a leak. I think they put those in the patch files on purpose. I'd consider a leak amazon leaking the title early for pre-order purposes. They did it with cool kitchens.
    edited March 2016
    Les Sims posted a video on Twitter with a Sim eating cupcakes. Look at his t-shirt, is it a new hint for something food-related?

If this shirt isn't new then we're is it? I haven't seen it in CAS. The hair also looks new

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

If this shirt isn't new then we're is it? I haven't seen it in CAS. The hair also looks new

Isn't that hairstyle in GT? I thought it was since I have one like that (I think) with the side bangs hanging down like that.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    Cinebar wrote: »

Isn't that hairstyle in GT? I thought it was since I have one like that (I think) with the side bangs hanging down like that.

I don't know. We have so many now maybe I missed it but I'd still like to know we're that shirt is.
    I hope when the next Gamepack is announced I ll be blown away like I was with Spa Day.

I don'the think just a pack on restuarents will do that even though I want restuarents.
  • FeyonaFeyona Posts: 145 Member
    > @XopaxPax said:
    > It's likely that modders will find files related to GP3 in the Tuesday patch files. ;)
    > We can only hope.
    Me too. Sometimes new info can be found in spotlight.package. I check it from time to time.
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    I don't know. We have so many now maybe I missed it but I'd still like to know we're that shirt is.
    The hair did come with GT (Hugo Villareal has it)
    The shirt came with GTW
    deNQ4kE.png
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
    edited March 2016
    SimGuruTrev said she s working today on a weekend on the game. She s on the gamepack team.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    SimGuruTrev said she s working today on a weekend on the game. She s on the gamepack team.

I think it's a he though xD
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

Wow....I don't play TS4 for weeks yet I know every object in the game and you don't...LOL

The hair is from GT and the shirt with the crab is also in the game it's a recolor of a t-shirt, it might have come with GTW but not entirely sure.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited March 2016

That moment when he says " to ensure a great game stays great". Yes...TS4 is the greatest thing ever made...(sarcasm).
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    edited March 2016
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

That moment when he says " to ensure a great game stays great". Yes...TS4 is the greatest thing ever made...(sarcasm).

I think he s talking about the gamepack. That's what he s working on.
    Sig

It s possible to miss certain clothing and hairstyles in the game especially when we have so many.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member

*shrug*

Plenty of us find it to be a great game. Nobody's forcing you to agree. And would it make you actually happier to see the designers and developers not standing by what they create?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member

*shrug*

Plenty of us find it to be a great game. Nobody's forcing you to agree. And would it make you actually happier to see the designers and developers not standing by what they create?

Opnions are not facts, and the fact here is, the game is not great.
    tenor.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top