The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you were given the chance to pick the next game pack..... what would it be?

124...Next

Comments

• Amusement Park to make it more interesting and fun!
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,338 Member
    Beach/pool fun or team sports.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    The Apocalypse pack from a long ago survey.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • rosehrtgirlrosehrtgirl Posts: 252 Member
    I would like a game pack centered around romance, since I feel romance is so shallow in the game. Similar to the game pack in the surveys.

1. A attraction system that centers around sim traits and turn offs and turn ons.
    2. New community lot to take dates on like a movie theater or a bed and breakfast or something.
    3. Date lot trait for community lots that will add a romantic date atmosphere along with npcs will show up with dates too.
    4. Romance skill that adds new romance socials with each level, and romance social will increase a little more faster with each level.
    5. Romance reputation with game play learning traits like they have in the parenting pack with the little wheels you can go in either direction in the red or in the green. With several different types of romance reputation. Cheater<--> Faithful, Romantic Dater<--> Unromantic Dater, Suave <--> Awkward, Bewitching <--> Boring and so forth.

• TvldivaTvldiva Posts: 70 Member
    I want an Island Vacation
  • 2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    GP #06: Witches... this is my hopes for the next game pack after the Adventure GP- give it a September release with Expansion Pack #05 being released shortly after- say... late November/early December 2018.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    A Tropical Vacation Pack or an Amusement Park Pack. I really want theme parks so our sims can ride carnival rides.
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Another vacation destination. We need something besides OR. As much as I love Granite Falls, at this point every world my Sim doesn't live on ends up as a minor vacation just for something different.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    Probably seasons, with simple activities for each season, the more extravagant activities seem to mess things up in game.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    Another vacation destination. We need something besides OR. As much as I love Granite Falls, at this point every world my Sim doesn't live on ends up as a minor vacation just for something different.

Looks like we're getting another vacation location but it also looks like it will be mostly adventures.
  • Slug7447Slug7447 Posts: 70 Member
    A swimming pool stuff pack where they have floaties for toddlers and more swim wear becuase there's like none goggles and a interaction that let's u use goggles to look inside the water a swimming skill where they have a less chance of drowning? And a new speedo for men and women a New tank top for men and child male sims and maybe a surfer suit for all ages except toddlers and maybe a special build object that gives u a option to surf like at those water parks where they make waves with a machine and water slides and a diving board that comes in 3 heights tall short and medium and sometimes sims will get scared and not jump and you can do a interaction that pushes a sim off the diving board and a jacuzzis
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Farming Game Pack with new harvestables, Nectar Making and Off the Grid gameplay.
    a256aFi.gif