Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Average looking sims?

124...Next

Comments

• PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    ]Mine are pretty average, I suppose. I've not updated my gallery in a while. However, a couple of my favorites [that I've played] are Dr.Keating and Geoff Jenkins (latter is one of my most popular). Should you want to peruse, here's My Gallery
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)
  • JellyEyesJellyEyes Posts: 354 Member
    edited February 2016
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    Ok, so I tried to recreate some of my classmates. I figured some RL-inspirations should give some interesting Sims.
    Kte11Yw.png
    OQxceH9.png
    ERXwNxZ.png
    Yo3iUIL.png
    K6JsXQB.png
    SfFfwue.png
    9W4wuQU.png
    Orgp8LC.png
    uua8nv6.png
    7b0rjEN.png
    Dyew4eg.png
    0PKpMpw.png

Wow! I'm really impressed by the variety in your sims' faces. They look like everyday people.
  • snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    Okay, if I can make this work - these are my Sims Kelly and Alison. They are based on two friends of mine. 11-01-15_6-14-20nbspPM_zpsawzbitf6.png Alison%20Crotty_zps2nvkhicm.png
  • MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member
    Thank you, Snurfles! Nice looking sims. :smile: You are very talented with creating sims.

PS: I do NOT want ANY CC into my game. :smile:
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
  • mizuru007mizuru007 Posts: 1,085 Member
    You can take a look at my profile if you want. I'm Mizuru007!

NOTE: You *have* to have the "include custom content" option checked to see any of them. Apparently, if you make a Sim when you have mods in your game, it automatically counts them as having CC, even if they don't. My older ones (waaay at the bottom) are all CC-less. C:
  • AddisAdaAddisAda Posts: 208 Member
    I have some average looking sims in my gallery, my ID is AddisAda if you would like to take a look :)

Here are some of them

Sol av Isfolket
    eLcL4Kl.png
    05HZtGq.png

Angelina Jolie
    VLnoAc5.jpg

April Ryan, a sim I recreated from The Sims 3
    TIgVJKj.jpg
    OyhGuy8.jpg

Barbra Streisand
    L99MA0g.jpg
    BQ3MGbn.jpg
    wxO2ZxZ.jpg

Nemi Montoya
    wD9k4yF.jpg

Sinsiew Grip
    hjRbqym.jpg
    W4N9yOH.jpg

And my simself
    umN2xiq.jpg
    pqAMz3Y.jpg
  • snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    MistyLake wrote: »
    Thank you, Snurfles! Nice looking sims. :smile: You are very talented with creating sims.

PS: I do NOT want ANY CC into my game. :smile:

Now worries with mine. :-) I just realized, I haven't done much building at all in this game. I just don't like the way the homes come out. Have you done any building Misty?
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    mizuru007 wrote: »
    You can take a look at my profile if you want. I'm Mizuru007!

NOTE: You *have* to have the "include custom content" option checked to see any of them. Apparently, if you make a Sim when you have mods in your game, it automatically counts them as having CC, even if they don't. My older ones (waaay at the bottom) are all CC-less. C:

This is true. It's really frustrating, too! None of my gallery sims every have CC on them, but they're still labeled as "modded". I wish they'd fix it so that sims were properly tagged.
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • ItsyourgirlVItsyourgirlV Posts: 8 New Member
    I have started uploading some average - good looking sims link my profile ID: itsyourgirlv I'm too much of a newbie to be allowed to provide a link. I put up a "Man Variety Pack" today of some single man sims. I am now uploading some women.
  • SimyimSimyim Posts: 142 Member
    Hello everyone!

Absolutely love this thread! You are all an inspiration for me as sim designers! :)

@Ceres_Meiriona, love Pepper and Mea so much! And Trenton! :D
    @Piperbird, your three sims are beautiful, each one in their style! And @Darcythefox, I really like the facial features of your second sim! :)

In my case, I loved designing sims and tried to make them as varied as possible... but failed in the attempt, haha! Most of my makeovers up being “handsome and generic”, as a fellow simmer rightfully pointed out. So I’m starting my collection again to make them a bit more natural and giving them also negative flaws.

For instance, this is my new version of Raj. I really like him now, way more than my previous version! :)

Captura-de-pantalla-2020-11-23-a-las-15-00-29.png