Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Average looking sims?

Comments

• thankucatgodthankucatgod Posts: 398 Member
    @Yoko2112 The 4th one from the top is so pretty! The rest are pretty gorgeous, too, but she stands out to me. :)
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited February 2016
    I have some pretty "average" sims you might like, and if you don't like them, no worries either!

This is Clare
    00.jpg

Emily
    01.jpg

This is Mea
    00.jpg

This is Pepper
    01.jpg

Alice
    00.jpg

Cat
    00.jpg

Trenton
    01.jpg

Richard
    01.jpg

Torao
    01.jpg

Chance
    01.jpg

tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What may seem plain to one, isn't gorgeous to another.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member
    snurfles wrote: »
    Hi Misty!! *waves happily* You're playing Sims again? Awesome! :smiley:

Yup. I'm curious to see how long i can play this time...last time it was something like 20mins and then *crash*. And this happened EVERY time i started to play..no matter what family and what town. So i got rid off everything and then installed everything back. LOL!
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
  • Emmy_SimsEmmy_Sims Posts: 324 Member
    Hey! I'm also not into those super sexy and curvy and fit sims we find in the gallery. I like to make sims that are very different to each other, and from several ethnicities as well. I >think< they are average in terms of looking real, but of course I think all my sims are pretty. You could take a look on my gallery if you want, I don't upload many sims but honestly I make sims for my own gameplay (except for my simself). I guess it's because I don't get much feedback, hahaha.

So, here is my newest (and current favorite) sim. She is supposed to be arab, and I tried my best to make her look like a stereotypical one (since there are white-skinned arabs and etc). I molded her face looking at a picture of M.I.A (yes it doesn't look like her on purpose, she's not supposed to be M.I.A).

e2WQJn.png
    You probably can't tell on this picture, but her nose is probably the most non-beauty-standard feature of her. I rotated it down and her bridge is very high. That's my favorite thing on her, not only because it's a strong feature on her that I never dared to do with any other sim, but also because I have a high nose bridge myself and this brings me confidence though I still hate it on me.
    Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord
  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    I agree, there are some pretty crazy looking Sims on the gallery. I don't want plastic supermodels in my game.

This one might be my favorite looking Sim I made.
    01.jpg

I made this one for a weight loss challenge, but I think she is pretty as is, anyway:
    00.jpg

And I liked this one's face, but I think I made her too thin. She needs some sandwiches!
    01.jpg
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • pj9871pj9871 Posts: 89 Member
    Emmy_Sims, tried finding your sim on gallery. Is she posted? Really like her.
  • sweetface44sweetface44 Posts: 2,958 Member
    i agree all of the women sims look like strippers
  • belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    I try to make regular-looking Sims, unless they're aliens. There's even a simself there and I'm definitely not model material - LOL! My username is the same as here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    edited February 2016
    You know... these are the prettiest sims I've seen in a long time everyone! I think we should rename this thread from 'average-looking-sims' to 'Pretty Sims'. Or even gorgeous sims.... seriously they are all absolute winners :+1:

*edited: Better include the word 'handsome' for the male sims too! ;)
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
    edited February 2016
    pj9871 wrote: »
    Emmy_Sims, tried finding your sim on gallery. Is she posted? Really like her.

Yes, I posted her. there's the link on my signature to my gallery (if you can't see it for some reason, my username is mcgigreja). Search for the Abadi household.

PS: thank you!!
  • MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member
    Woohoo! So many beautiful sims..i mean "averagely beautiful" LOL! Keep them coming, i want more. :#
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I don't upload sims often since I generally use CC, but my sims are pretty average, I think. I mostly make families or remake townie sims for either my main save file or for populating empty towns in new saves. (I also like writing little tidbits in their description because I like reading Maxis' descriptions for their premades.) I have a few up in the gallery under "Cmehnt." I'm also in the process of pulling some CC off of some of my townies to upload as well since I saw this thread. :)

If you're still looking... Here are some of my single sims that are currently in the gallery:
    The lazy Poppy Post and the athletic Ross Valle
    0MPx9cw.pngYv9eh9P.png
    The slacker Cadence Salmon and the timid Davin Skaggs.
    Q2aG7Xt.pngFLIOSeT.png
    The funky Malaysia Steffen and the romantic, Antoine Haas.
    0BAKbVn.pngY6essvI.png
    If they're any of your taste, they're around. I definitely have more families than single sims though. :)
  • DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    I mean, here are some Sims I created. I don't know, they look normal to me, but I also think they have something pretty about them.
    3 best friends
    RqiHApA.png
    JApGFCi.png
    7QdMLpT.png
    OMG Where did you get those braided styles! I love all 3 of those styles! My favorites are the top 2 though. Are those official EA hairs?
  • DarciTheFoxDarciTheFox Posts: 1,589 Member
    :o I'm SO excited! I have both of those! I haven't even looked in CAS since I got all my new stuff. I've been so busy with my story, I had no idea that was even in there! Very cool. They both look great! Thank you!
  • nutm3g8nutm3g8 Posts: 46 Member
    Majority of my sims are average weight just so I can either add weight or take it off if I want. Check mine out under the name Nutm3g8. Enable cc and you can find my gorgeous legacy gen 10 family who are average looking. The reason they have cc is shoes and makeup. :)
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    it's rare that someone's wants average looking sims & not the most beautiful princesses & hunks :lol:

i made a bunch of different sims, without CC usage
    & here's my collection of males, if anyone wants them, Origin ID rucolasheep
    59zua1.jpg

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • thankucatgodthankucatgod Posts: 398 Member
    Emmy_Sims wrote: »
    Hey! I'm also not into those super sexy and curvy and fit sims we find in the gallery. I like to make sims that are very different to each other, and from several ethnicities as well. I >think< they are average in terms of looking real, but of course I think all my sims are pretty. You could take a look on my gallery if you want, I don't upload many sims but honestly I make sims for my own gameplay (except for my simself). I guess it's because I don't get much feedback, hahaha.

So, here is my newest (and current favorite) sim. She is supposed to be arab, and I tried my best to make her look like a stereotypical one (since there are white-skinned arabs and etc). I molded her face looking at a picture of M.I.A (yes it doesn't look like her on purpose, she's not supposed to be M.I.A).

e2WQJn.png
    You probably can't tell on this picture, but her nose is probably the most non-beauty-standard feature of her. I rotated it down and her bridge is very high. That's my favorite thing on her, not only because it's a strong feature on her that I never dared to do with any other sim, but also because I have a high nose bridge myself and this brings me confidence though I still hate it on me.

She's a very pretty sim! :) I feel you with the nose thing, I have a pretty big hump in my nose bridge. Making sims with the same feature and still finding them beautiful makes me feel much better. I'm much more comfortable with my nose now than I was before I started experimenting with my sims features.
  • snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    MistyLake wrote: »
    snurfles wrote: »
    Hi Misty!! *waves happily* You're playing Sims again? Awesome! :smiley:

Yup. I'm curious to see how long i can play this time...last time it was something like 20mins and then *crash*. And this happened EVERY time i started to play..no matter what family and what town. So i got rid off everything and then installed everything back. LOL!

Oh wow! Bummer. Crashing is not something I've had happen more than once or twice. Has reinstalling helped with the stability? Do you have Sims on the gallery? :)
  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    Wow, someone actually downloaded one of my Sims! Thanks, someone!

I do wish I was better at making Sims, especially Sims of other ethnicites (Spell check is telling me this word is wrong, but I can't seem to get it right, people from around the world). I personally feel that Middle Eastern and Indian people are some of the most beautiful people in the world, but simply fail when I try to create them here. Are there any guides, or tips available anywhere, specifically for non-pale gingers, as I am prone to making? Or is it really just trial and error and talent?
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
    @Cement I like your sims!
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    I mean, here are some Sims I created. I don't know, they look normal to me, but I also think they have something pretty about them.
    3 best friends
    RqiHApA.png
    JApGFCi.png
    7QdMLpT.png
    OMG Where did you get those braided styles! I love all 3 of those styles! My favorites are the top 2 though. Are those official EA hairs?

Yes, they are from Get Together (the 2 last pics). The first one is from Get to Work.
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Oh thanks, @Emmy_Sims :grin: Your sim is pretty as well. I am quite fond of sims that have discerning features, since townies that I have around my town that actually generate with notable features are easily remembered. :)

@Piperbird I like looking at reference photos or making my friends in game. (Sneakily for some. xD) I feel like if you're able to score an image where you can get angles from profile and when they're facing forward are pretty helpful. I guess in all it's just trial and error. :o
  • wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    I kind of agree. I think my sims are pretty but, not overly sexified like most I see on the gallery. Majority of them just don't know what clothes are and the creator puts them in lingerie or no clothes at all. I won't bother downloading a sim if I have to dress it because it has none on. #lazy
    Origin ID: WyntirLily