Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Same Quest?

epaigeepaige Posts: 36 Member
Does every ambition contain the same quests?

Comments

• GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    Yes. If you have cheats enabled you can use a cheat to reroll the quests so that you get a chance to do a few that you maybe haven't before, or to do some of your favorite ones again. (I can't tell you how many times I've done that frog quest! LOL)

http://www.carls-sims-medieval-guide.com/cheats.php

If you're not cheating, some quests will show up when a certain kingdom aspect is low, or things like that. But there a few that you get every time you start up a new kingdom.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited February 2016
    epaige wrote: »
    Does every ambition contain the same quests?

No, in later ambitions you may get some quests you haven't seen depending on how you are playing that ambition. But there are many repeats but to be honest they don't always play out the same way. Like the nurse quest, two times I played it and the frog mask thingy to cure him/her of her superstitions worked. The next time I needed much more health (hearts) in a particular Ambition. So, I knew how easy that one was and picked it again. LOL because my doctor wasn't completely in the green focus (just a few notches from full) he failed and I had to go through a whole series of other options to finally finish it. So, they will not always be a repeat word for word (even if you pick the same outcome) if your Sim isn't 100% in the green on focus, and even if they are. Also, if you annex all the areas (including the hidden islands) those are the same but will not always offer you the same quest if you don't have the buildings and or the character etc. So, those may work the same at the beginning of each but then may not turn out the same even if you pick the same route.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.