Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expanding Willow Creek?

I really don't like how Magnolia Promenade, one neighborhood, is it's own icon in world view, especially since it's the same theme as Willow Creek.

What I'd like to see? I think that Magnolia Promenade should be added to the Willow Creek map. I think it'd be cool to see the two base game worlds get bigger over time. The neighborhood could be added via a free update, but be empty for those who don't own Get to Work.

I'd also like to see the work neighborhood (the one with the hospital and police station) added too, in the same manner as Magnolia Promenade, the lots would be empty for those without GTW. I love the look of that area and would like to visit even if I don't work as a doctor or policeman. Also the scientist area added to Oasis Springs map.

I really hope this happens. It'd add more lots for everyone to build with, and I think it makes more sense because those area's look like they're meant to be in Willow Creek.

^^This is one of the biggest changes I'd love to see and I hope it's at least considered. I love the idea of seeing existing towns get bigger, plus adding more lots for everyone is always welcome.

I'd also like it if Newcrest was combined with Willow Creek as well. It's just kind of an annoyance for me going to separate "worlds" that are clearly the same New Orleans aesthetic.