The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love for Tacky Clothes

Thank you Sims team.

02-09-16_3-39-49nbspPM_zpsilyhhibs.png

I LOVE LOVE this. Bring on more tacky clothes. :) *not being sarcastic* I love this kind of stuff. Any other tacky clothes lovers? or am I the only one LOL.

Comments

• jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    I like some items like this because it gives me more options to put on older sims so that they stand out more :)
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    I like to dress my enemies and then mock their outfits, so it works for me! ;)
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    Like a variety of clothes for Sims and their type of tastes. :)
  • YungGigiYungGigi Posts: 1,083 Member
    It's a no for me
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    While I agree that it can be of use for certain Sims, most of my male Sims don't ordinarily wear such things. I just really want more decent full length jeans and t-shirts with cool prints on them. I'm getting a little tired of the scarf and jacket combos - they don't work on muscular guys! (and the guy in my main save is an athlete... :/)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm not big on that type of print for men but .... different strokes... besides there are some "normal" patterns of that jacket too :). By the way I really like your sim @ the OP I keep thinking Velma from Scooby Doo when I see her.
    egTcBMc.png
  • shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I'm not big on that type of print for men but .... different strokes... besides there are some "normal" patterns of that jacket too :). By the way I really like your sim @ the OP I keep thinking Velma from Scooby Doo when I see her.

Thank you :)
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited February 2016
    I love the floral pants. I always wanted a pair of those irl LOL.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I love them too, @shadowicia ! Makes for lots more variety in my town.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited February 2016
    Perfect for my goofy sim Nestor Gibbles. :smiley: I haven't gotten around to dressing him up yet.
    img
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    It's a no from me. I doubt if I will ever use the Romantic Garden floral men's clothes ever! lol And I know I'll be deleting or making-over all the townie men who get spawned into my game with that stuff on! :s Looks pretty on the girls though.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • FreedomdeepFreedomdeep Posts: 99 Member
    I like my game to not look like Sim Utopia where everyone is beautiful, lives in mansions, and is dressed in the latest fashions. I create sims with unique personalities and their attire is part of it. I like a little dose of Walmart fashion meets current trends and just regular/average Joe style clothing.

I think I have enough tacky clothes now for my sims now (and especially my Elders)...I think like Yoko said, we need more basic stuff like skinny jeans and decent hoodies. Children desperately need new clothes, hair, etc, etc.
    akddFdd.gif
  • JordojordJordojord Posts: 578 Member
    jsn wrote: »
    I like some items like this because it gives me more options to put on older sims so that they stand out more :)

Same here! Like some of my sims turn adult in my head im like " nuh uh honey you cant be rocking this crop top & you have 3 kids"
    My Top Picks for an EP:
    University
    Seasons
    Bonvoyage style (Loved those hotels)
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I love them! Really make my creep sims stand out :p
    Star Wind Flower Sun