Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What time are stuff packs released?

Since I'm excited for this one, I want to get it as soon as it's released, but that may or may not be possible, depending on what time it becomes available.

My time zone is US eastern standard, if that helps.
752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Usually, 10 a.m. in California, so 1 p.m. Eastern. I think all GP's and SP's are at 10 a.m. in California. Not sure about EP's.
  • Options
    YungGigiYungGigi Posts: 1,083 Member
    Why not midnight?
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    So, 1pm. Darn it! Going to have wait then. Don't want to send my credit information over public Wi-Fi.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    The GP's and SP's are probably not big enough or important enough to warrant them staying up till midnight or coming in really early the day of. I have no problem waiting until noon my time even though I would def stay up till midnight if it were available to be downloaded then.
  • Options
    Sweet_ItalySweet_Italy Posts: 898 Member
    YungGigi wrote: »
    Why not midnight?

Cuz no one will be in the office at midnight to make it ablvailable for download, at least that's the only reason that makes sense to me.. At 10am PST there will be plenty of people there to push it out and be on hand in case there are issues or to be active on social media as people start playing with the new sp
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Twitch: Sweet_Italy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gallery: Sweet_Italy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Check out my Showcase Thread!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~